The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by never wear them

Cloaks are definitely the best 7. Can't wait for the Black and Volt pair tho... but still... The cloaks are just something else... 
Some pics of the All Stars / Galaxy 7.

6784149484_75af780004_z.jpg

Nike Kobe 7 Galaxy by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Nike Kobe 7 Galaxy All Star Game Shoe by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

IMG_6093 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

The GITD soles aren't your typical Yeezy sole... these are more of a light minty blue sole with GITD chemicals that Nike added in to get the effect but it doesn't charge up enough...

tried getting a clear pic but failed...

an attempt

6930264423_31ed7fa7a7.jpg

DANNNNGG!!!
pimp.gif
 The black sleeve combo looks fuego !! - I need to see what it looks like with an Orange sleeve with a black logo on it , might have to hit up NikeID here soon lol 

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nice E... making me more excited for mine to come in...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

wonder who's in the NBA socks
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They stay on him...
Lol, i know right? Nice to see you back on here Sdubl.. -____- 
nerd.gif
... I just stay away to help avoid temptation, even though seems I get plenty other places
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks Deion... Only pair missing are the Aces (which now i have two pairs of
laugh.gif
) I need to take an updated pic.

Sdubl... I know right? smfh Did you get your pair of ASGs?? Your Foams should be shipped on Mon!

laugh.gif

Sdubl... I know right? smfh Did you get your pair of ASGs?? Your Foams should be shipped on Mon!
yeah ended up with two pairs of asgs smh. Need to figure out something with the other pair... Jumped the gun so doubled on accident
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Landry Fields Kobe VII PEs are serious. I hope those options pop up on NikeID or something

Originally Posted by bignosemark

wow, it glows so bright?

o9lulc.jpg

this pic made me want to keep a pair for myself..

Wow so your that seller on Ebay huh?
mad.gif

Man is it just me or are the cloaks really hard to come by? I had no idea they were that limited. None of the eraly release sights got them either?

Those who have IDed the inserts for the Kobes, How long do they take to come in?

i'm hoping you got me a pair of cloaks and ASGs E! lol jm though they are the only 2 i like so far

laugh.gif

yeah ended up with two pairs of asgs smh. Need to figure out something with the other pair... Jumped the gun so doubled on accident
ohwell.gif

Is it a 11.5/12?

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Is it a 11.5/12?

These pictures are making me want the ASG shoes....But I wanna see pics of the Kobe VII Elites first and know if the Poison Dart Frogs are glow in the dark or not?

Back
Top Bottom