The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Thank you NBA Store! 
pimp.gif

SMH people with multiple pairs and folks still searching for their first pair. Sad days indeed.

The Kobe VII a dope , but the run a lil tight around the toe box....I went up a full size and they still tight I might have to sell them if I can't get a shoe stretcher....but I love all the CW.

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

The Kobe VII a dope , but the run a lil tight around the toe box....I went up a full size and they still tight I might have to sell them if I can't get a shoe stretcher....but I love all the CW.

A full size and their still tight?  Thats crazy.  I stayed tts for these.  They fit just like V for me just a tad longer.

Nick Young wearing a bred with white swoosh iD with play strong bootie. Looks real nice from what I can see. Another player on the Wizard is wearing the Sharks too.

These are nice, but they are definitely at the bottom compared to the others in the All-Star pack and not even close to the Cloaks. Wish the medial supernova print was on the lateral side. Looks much better in my opinion. I was able to double-up on these, but that pair's going to my cousin in the PI...
b5p3sg.jpg

I know this has already been asked but need a quick answer, how do these fit in comparison to the VI's? Thinking about buying the sharks to ball in for my state tournament.

You guys should periodically check out Nike Santa Monica's Twitter - they've been getting random sizes in the ASGs. Just saw these sizes lately (sold out now): 9.5, 11.5, and 13.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

You guys should periodically check out Nike Santa Monica's Twitter - they've been getting random sizes in the ASGs. Just saw these sizes lately (sold out now): 9.5, 11.5, and 13.

Thanks for that little bit of info, every little bit helps.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I know this has already been asked but need a quick answer, how do these fit in comparison to the VI's? Thinking about buying the sharks to ball in for my state tournament.
I wear a 10-10.5 in everything and an 11 in these fits great. I have the sharks too and they're awesome. Just got them today. They'll need some breaking in though for sure.

Hoping the Internet order deliveries start showing up, and drive prices down. I don't want someone making $100 on me, but I need these shoes.

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

i know this is a kobe topic but trading your cement 4s for cloaks
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cement 4s are wayy more attainable than cloaks

I havent seen alot of cloaks for sale. Especially in my size. 10.5

It took me 2 weeks of solid looking to find 2 pairs for reasonable price.

Id do that trade anyday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

i know this is a kobe topic but trading your cement 4s for cloaks
roll.gif
roll.gif

Have you seen the quality on those Cement IV's? Cloaks > Cement Re-Retro IV's.

Prob not gonna see the cloaks ever released again where as the cements will prob drop again in 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom