The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The last posession that takes the lead before the end of regulation is known as the game winner.  The article is right in front of you so what's not to understand?  Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Lol. Cool story Kobe-tard. If that's the case, Chris Bosh has like 100+ career game winners. Lol
Anyhow.......   Are these bright orange joints actually releasing, of are they just some kinda PE?
I'm sorry dude but youre a complete moron. Kobe hit the Go-ahead basket with 40 seconds left. Boston didn't score another basket. What's so difficult to understand? I dont know how you could possibly argue against that my dude. 

And Kobe-tard? We're just stating the facts. You have too much pride in LeBron and your biased opinion is fogging up your ability to state the truth and give credit where credit is due. 

Smh I hope these people aren't arguing this stuff in person.  They'll get laughed at.  No point arguing with them.  They don't understand the rules of the game.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Lol. Cool story Kobe-tard. If that's the case, Chris Bosh has like 100+ career game winners. Lol
Anyhow.......   Are these bright orange joints actually releasing, of are they just some kinda PE?
I'm sorry dude but youre a complete moron. Kobe hit the Go-ahead basket with 40 seconds left. Boston didn't score another basket. What's so difficult to understand? I dont know how you could possibly argue against that my dude. 

And Kobe-tard? We're just stating the facts. You have too much pride in LeBron and your biased opinion is fogging up your ability to state the truth and give credit where credit is due. 
Who's talking about LeBron? Lol
Yeah, Kobe put them up by 1, and then Drew put them up by 3. After that Boston took 2 more shots. If it was only a 1 point game, they could have went for a drive. You can't foul them because you don't want to put them on the line. Since it was a 3 point game "thanks to Bynum" their only option is to shoot a 3. Very different situation.

It's just amazingly hilarious that you guys are trying to take away Bynum's moment and give Kobe all the credit. Does he not have enough game winners? Do you really need to take away Bynum's close out?

You don't understand the game at all if you think there's a "game winning shot" when there's more shots made after that. If you wanna say something like "Kobe got the lead, then Andrew closed the deal", then ok.... Fine. But to say Kobe hit the "game winner" when the Lakers had another basket after that and the other team had like 4 more possessions........  
roll.gif

Oh but I forgot.... LeBron James is somehow involved..   
laugh.gif

The bottom line.  Kobe gets credit for the game winnig shot. If you can't understand that just buy shoes and don't watch basketball please.

I understand what you're trying to say, but I gotta disagree... This is like when I'm reading a baseball write up and they call a 7th inning RBI single the game winning hit because it puts the winning team ahead for good. Grinds my gears every time.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Finally got these Black/Cool Greys... Gonna put a red play strong sleeve once it comes in. 

How long does it take to receive an insert from Nike? I'm thinking about getting a Play Fasst insert with a Play Strong cushioning if that makes sense   

Nice pics NWT

I tried on that pair the day before i bought my cloaks and said to myself "These will be had but for the low"

damn ya'll gonna get this thread locked. just agree to disagree. As for the Aces, I think they are decent, could've been better but I like how they are. Easy cop for me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by a3vengers

apparently these are the lower merions

Kinda disappointed in these...Not bad, but not great...

Well, how much can you really do with these colors? I guess they could do like they did with the 6's and go mostly grey with burgundy accents.

I wonder if there's a little something more to those Aces, like 3M on the laces or another little detail. If not, still a pretty clean burgundy/maroon shoe.

So, are we still gonna talk about Sports in this Thread?!? Keep that %+% out! Thank you!

Dope pics ED
pimp.gif

Thinking about passing on the ACES... It's not bad, just alright... Something I'll pay under retail for...

Back
Top Bottom