The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by jdm free

does anybody else think the new pics of the pdf's make them look worse?

they never looked good to begin with
laugh.gif

Damn, I miss my Cloaks. I should have just kept them and deal with them being .5 a size too big.
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about trying to trade my CG XI's for a pair.

NikeStore tweeted that they will not be releasing the YOTD's online, where else will have these online for retail on the release date?

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Damn, I miss my Cloaks. I should have just kept them and deal with them being .5 a size too big.
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about trying to trade my CG XI's for a pair.
i think it too much

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

NikeStore tweeted that they will not be releasing the YOTD's online, where else will have these online for retail on the release date?

I guess u can try all the site like east bay, FTL, FTA They might have then online release or just buy them in store ( u might need to camp out )

I love some of these cw's...but still can't get over how they felt once I tried them on.
A homie is going to hook up a pair at a discount so that I can "test" them (again).....
I hope they break in fast before all these pairs keep passing me by like the....(___you finish the line___)

Hahaha.... I rocked my Galaxy Kobes out for the first time to Wal Mart to try and break them in......  Well I get in line, and there is a guy looking at my kicks.  We start talking about kicks, or girls are just looking at us like we were crazy.  It turns out he was a sneaker head and.................................................  HE IS A MEMBER ON HERE!!!!   His name on here is DShizzell.   
What's up bro!?

Originally Posted by proballer

Finally got my ASG VII galaxys and I couldnt be happier!! Such a clean shoe!!

Welcome to the club bro!      I was a little unhappy with them at first, but I wore them last night, broke them in a bit, wore different jeans, and I started feeling them again.  These AS Kobe got me going crazy.....

Originally Posted by terx

is 230 a good price for a pair of ASGs ?

Yeah, sounds about right.....  Ive seen some for 200 before, but you got to look.

I dont know where you are from, but if youre in the states, look on Craigslist, that is how I found mine.   I traded my 25th Anny 11's that I wore around 20 times (but still nice and clean) and 50  bucks for mine.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They're not that Barcelona mango orange, just a bright orange. No info was given. They just came in the mail for me to wear.
How did you land that gig?

Mannnn, Just saw a pair of Da Vinci V's go for under 200$... Wish I was a size 16!

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They're not that Barcelona mango orange, just a bright orange. No info was given. They just came in the mail for me to wear.

Pics or Ducktales
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

donjuan513 has posted several pics of extremely rare sneakers before from the KD Nerfs recently to other rare Lebrons/Kobes. He has absolutely no reason to lie.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

@Skip2MyLou23

yes your collection WILL GROW no question.

On another note this cheetah is killing my right foot right now.. had to give it a break for a few minutes or so.
i4eljc.jpg
Looking to add the YOTDs this weekend, but Niketown hasn't given out wristbands and HOH Miami still hasn't received them.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Pics or Ducktales
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

donjuan513 has posted several pics of extremely rare sneakers before from the KD Nerfs recently to other rare Lebrons/Kobes. He has absolutely no reason to lie.

Just bustin dudes chops.

But pics of the shoes would be nice. Since we only have the ones that just surfaced. Shoe looks real nice

Back
Top Bottom