The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

just got off the phone with wifey (she works at HOH) she said there was a paper that had 3 kobe's scheduled to release on saturday the 17th and 2 of them had "Quickstrike" written next to them.
Would any of those three be the YOTD they are really the only one's I want

Talked to two HoH in my area, one said they def won't be getting them the other said they will know for sure on Friday, so I guess its a wait and see.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

just got off the phone with wifey (she works at HOH) she said there was a paper that had 3 kobe's scheduled to release on saturday the 17th and 2 of them had "Quickstrike" written next to them.
Would any of those three be the YOTD they are really the only one's I want
If its true that they have 3 pairs of shoes scheduled to drop - it would be Wolfs, Aces and ........
video_image-037128.jpg

I gotta have 'em !!! 
devil.gif
devil.gif

just wait til they throw the limited tag on the mint PDF's, y'all will go crazy for them then...

Dart frogs don't look so hot.
Limited or no limited....maybe the on feet pics will change my mind.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

The guy at HOH out here said the LMs are a QS...

It look qs to meCause we dont know much about it Release daye and it come out from nowhereThat why they call QS releaseIf it is a case then it mean no return or refund

went to my HOH and they said only the wolfs were releasing this saturday... why cant i get consistent answers lol

anyone else get the eastbay catalog and actually looked through it? There's that one other pair of Kobes that is all purple with white swoosh, white heel cup and white midsole. Style number is 488371-400. I'm guessing this is the other color way coming out this weekend.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

anyone else get the eastbay catalog and actually looked through it? There's that one other pair of Kobes that is all purple with white swoosh, white heel cup and white midsole. Style number is 488371-400. I'm guessing this is the other color way coming out this weekend.

never mind, that style number is for the dukes but in the catalog its not the blue cw instead purple replaced it??
sick.gif

i'm probably not going to be able to get aces at release. any indication of what these will resell for? hoping i won't have to pay 200+
frown.gif

Alright I'm confused...are the "YOTD/ROTD" coming out this weekend or not lol? I see some people saying yes and some saying no. Anyone have a definite answer or are we all at the mercy of Nikes hype train

I'm not taking a "We don't know yet" for an answer today. FL's got to know if they will be getting the Wolfs in by now. 

Back
Top Bottom