The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

are these Elites general release??...Definitely liking the home elite...not sure bout the price though...

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

alright my NT brothrs, I called all three HOHs here in Houston, and one in Dallas, and they 3 said that they do think the YOTD are coming Saturday, and the one in Dallas saod they are coming out for sure, but they have not recieved them yet.    
All 4 places told me they do not have them yet, and SHOULD get them tomorrow.  Said the only thing holding them back from saying "yes they are coming out" is that they havent got them in yet.    

So be read baby, because its gonna be a good Saturday to buy kicks!
Thats good news, thanks hopefully not too many people think they are dropping and it'll be an easy pick up

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

ac416659e949dcb4422d8c16a5e52b01ddf29726_r.jpg
4eb26b5576e62442d11b8b4f3e6ab2e3697376a7_r.jpg
7752669539e9b4d2daabc2413fb5782c4e6769c8_r.jpg
What store is this? Something on that wall has caught my eye.

Originally Posted by OG2345

un-ds kobe 'wolfs' aka team jacobs today
roll.gif

swear you gotta break these in good...your feet be feeling hella tight at first..
grin.gif
I wish these had more orange on them

Originally Posted by deathfish

I tried to capture the purple and turquoise in one shot, I had to take pics before I unds them

1zlpw74.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
 best pic i have seen of these, hands down. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

noticed on the new pics of the elites that the homes have the kobe sig on the heelcup but the aways don't... 

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-elite-home-06.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-elite-away-06.jpg

The Y.O.T.D's r not looking to good for me right now. I'm plannin on hittin the road tomorrow & there's no confirmations just a lot of idk. Even nike & hoh twitter is trippin

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Finally wore a pair of these.

DAMN you weren't kidding when you said they fit snug.

it's that extra rim around the insole man I should've got a 9 in my cloaks.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i would think the wolves would be on eastbay with the timer, but alas no
They will probably not appear on our website until tomorrow morning.  If you want to order a pair now, you can call in and give the phone agent the product number 88371002.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

anyone else get the eastbay catalog and actually looked through it? There's that one other pair of Kobes that is all purple with white swoosh, white heel cup and white midsole. Style number is 488371-400. I'm guessing this is the other color way coming out this weekend.
I am not sure why they are purple, but as you already found out, they are the Duke colorway.

EastbayRep - Ray

well well, it looks like the product #88371002 is active. Was able to order my pair in a size 11 cause my normal size 10.5 was too snug. I would have waited til ordering online to get the 6% cashback, but I was using two giftcards.

Yes Aces are releasing on NDC.

My question is will Eastbay be getting them
nerd.gif
Most likely not but figured I'd ask any ways.

I have 2 questions....

1. is the tongue on the wolves a white or light grey (different from the shoe)
2. How in the world would I be able to keep them home elites clean...if I tried to use them for anything besides ball...

Wolf's are calling......but I still like the Aces.... Can't afford both....(atleast this month)

Back
Top Bottom