The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by CaCHooKaMan

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by CaCHooKaMan

first time wearing them

jE0sK.jpg

Nice pic. Are you the same CaChookaman from LG? If so thanks for your uploads bro

lol yea i am
lol, man that Kobe VI Chaos to the right looks like it's twice as big as the Kobe 7 wolf. What is it, a sz 18?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those PDFs should have stayed in GS sizes only. Seriously

Feeling the Wolves and Aces, Lakers Home and Elite Home are all on the radar

is there any way to get dirt out of the GITD soles on the ASG's? i got some on the soles and it seems to be stained and not come out at all.

Originally Posted by jst628

is there any way to get dirt out of the GITD soles on the ASG's? i got some on the soles and it seems to be stained and not come out at all.

have you tried soap and water and a soft brush?

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Quick question fellas' do the VIIs run tight like the Kobe VIs? Because I'm usually a size 9.5 on shoes but I had to get a half size up on the VIs. Thanks

at least half size up. best bet is to go try on a pair in a store.

Originally Posted by tonjappr

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by bigsupa

thanks guys...

but even the limited shoes are last to sell out...i guess basically i wanna know when did sneakerheads move KD past Kobe?

the galaxy kobe were last...the BHM are still in some stores by me..im not big on the 7s but the aces was a nice clean cw...limited or not.

Well simply put the Kobe VII isnt as "hot" of a shoe this year in the eyes of many

The KD line's energy was seriously boosted with the limited colorways( Nerfs and Weathermans) If you take away those releases, I see the KD line doing numbers slightly better than last year
the designs of the kds and brons make it easier to showcase the colorways.  kobes aren't as busy and have fewer places to display flashy details.  the current shoe game is all about the flash.

well said tonjappr.

See the aces are back up in my size on ndc.  to double up or not hmmm.  need to find a pair of them V laces

Originally Posted by deftronix

See the aces are back up in my size on ndc.  to double up or not hmmm.  need to find a pair of them V laces

gonna have to buy V aces to use the laces. I wouldn't mind owning a pair of the V aces though

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by jdm free

Aces definitely won't match a hokies shirt. Maroon is more red on the shoe

Thats bad to hear... how about 9ers home jersey.. Thats my team... and I would love to rock a 9ers jersey with Ace kobe 7s when I go to cali to watch (hopefully) Manning and the niners play
Well, it won't be Manning but hopefully you all will have a QB this season...LOL.
I think the red on the Aces is darker than the 49ers red though.
ahhhhhh killing me... so brighter than VT Marooon, but darker than 9ers red....this isn't good news... And no manning...arghghghh...
On feet picture looks good with Kobe 5 Ace Laces...
still conflicted. but I didn't like the grey red speckle laces as much as I like those Kobe 5 ace laces.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

gonna have to buy V aces to use the laces. I wouldn't mind owning a pair of the V aces though

ive been lookin for the v ace homes for somewhere around retail forever now , the aways don't do much for me. my vii aces wont be complete without the laces now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

ive been lookin for the v ace homes for somewhere around retail forever now , the aways don't do much for me. my vii aces wont be complete without the laces now
ohwell.gif

V ace away have the laces used on the VII swap. Too bad they don't appeal to you. I prefer the Away V.     

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

o yeah and dont buy this...its a cheap undershirt and complete trash...i got taken
1zf7rte.jpg

Good looking out.  Was tempted to buy that shirt but in black.  It looked like it wasnt a quality shirt from the photos on the site.

Back
Top Bottom