The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

thanks for the link. gonna have to try those on. looks alone doesn't justify the price tag for me.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

gonna pickup a all the GR releases since it's employee appreciation at FTL/Champs tomorrow-thursday

how much do they end up costing?
Hmmm..I suppose I'll have to find an employee courteous enough to snag me a pair 
happy.gif

and what's with this dude armor rig blowing up every thread? 

Those Elites are.... ok.... Those insoles better be extremely comfortable to justify the price, because looks alone aren't cutting it. But then again that goes for many of the VII's.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

kobe VII elites home > kobe V big stage home

and its not even close
I couldn't disagree more. The execution on the Big Stage homes are on point.
even as the outsole yellows, it looks more and more fine.

@ArmorRig no need to have consecutive posts, put everything in one post man. Cluttering up the thread for no reason. Man has 8 posts on the last two pages.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

@ArmorRig no need to have consecutive posts, put everything in one post man. Cluttering up the thread for no reason. Man has 8 posts on the last two pages.

how do I multi quote on here? I basically read the posts and on some posts I try to add a comment.  

edit:
just adding this here to lessen the post clutter for now.
@captainkicks. thanks for posting that coupon.

how do I multi quote on here? I basically read the posts and on some posts I try to add a comment.  

edit:
all you gotta do is click the quote button on the post that you wanna quote. then copy past it all into one of the quotes. Hope that
makes sense to you.

gonna pickup a all the GR releases since it's employee appreciation at FTL/Champs tomorrow-thursday

how much do they end up costing?
50% off so they'll end up being $70 each
that's a good deal man. wish I can pick up the grays at that price.

kobeoverbron wrote:
ArmorRig wrote:

edit:

all you gotta do is click the quote button on the post that you wanna quote. then copy past it all into one of the quotes. Hope that
makes sense to you.

Say I wanna post a reply on three different posts, how do you quote all three at once? the way I understand what you are trying to say is press quote on a post, copy, cancel, then quote the second post, and paste the first post I quoted, so then I can reply on both posts. that's only two comments. Unless I bring out the notepad and paste all three quoted posts there and submit a reply all at once.

anyway, thanks for the tip.

kobeoverbron wrote:
ArmorRig wrote:

edit:

Say I wanna post a reply on three different posts, how do you quote all three at once? the way I understand what you are trying to say is press quote on a post, copy, cancel, then quote the second post, and paste the first post I quoted, so then I can reply on both posts. that's only two comments. Unless I bring out the notepad and paste all three quoted posts there and submit a reply all at once.

anyway, thanks for the tip.

what you do is press on "Control" then click all the quotes buttons from posts that you wanna quote.
They will all open in different tabs. copy the others and post them all in one reply. fairly easy right?

anyone still waiting on their confirmation e-mail from NDC? i ordered the Aces this past saturday night and still it says my order is still 'in progress'.

Originally Posted by peks03

anyone still waiting on their confirmation e-mail from NDC? i ordered the Aces this past saturday night and still it says my order is still 'in progress'.

You aren't alone brother.

I usually get my shipping confirmation on Tuesday afternoon when I select UPS Ground from NDC. Most emails "should" go out today.

seems like Aces were released at quite a few places around here I may have a chance to wait it out a month... but those laces... DaMnn you Nike for not selling the V ace laces separately 

Kobe 7 Elite Away - April 20

Kobe 7 Elite homes - May 12

Theres no mention if its going to be a GR or what. But I suppose they will be limited like the ASGs.

Back
Top Bottom