The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

My Cloaks came in today...holyyyyy cow. Seeing these in person is so stupid..it's like entertaining haha...These are so sick guys, so happy I got the restock pair and was online at the right time. Good luck to all you guys on the search for some...

Oh & just for the record...IMO. Kobe 7 CWs...Cloaks and Sharks at the top of the list for me.
cloaks go too hard.......but id still prefer cheetahs with the slightest of margins.

The cloaks are incredible in person, pics can never do them justice. One of the very few sneakers that I bought n wore on the same day lol. I still remember the fact that while I was in line waiting for them that nobody realized that they were coming out n I ended up copping them n the cement 4s. That was a good day lol. Now I'm jus waiting for the sharks to go on sale n then them orange black n silver pairs to come out n then I'm done with the 7s

I love the way the VIIs fit my feet over the V and VI. Slightly better than like the IVs. I'll be stocking up more GRs once I catch get them on sale.

6873711004_6eb008f79a.jpg

I'm still mad that I waited this long and somebody jumped on the Cloak's that I had my eye on on eBay. But oh well, you win some you lose some.
But anyways, I finally got my first Kobe VII Supreme's in today
smile.gif
I just didn't know how hard it was to switch out the Play Strong insole with the Play Fast one.
Onto the pics, though.
if65h3.jpg

And here are my two current Kobe VII's (I want get some Cloak's and Shark's one of these days too)
2hhhwrt.jpg

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Really? 250 for cloaks. Pretty sure people have been paying 210 for them.

Haha, yeah right. You find me a size 11 for $210.

Guess you gotta get lucky like the guy who paid 210. Fortunately I got mine for retail on release date so it doesnt really matter.
Got mine for $200 a week after they dropped and I thought that was a lot at that time. Looking at the crazy prices now, I consider myself lucky.
wink.gif
sick.gif

hopefully the rotd eventually drop one of the few i need to be done with the 7's, apart from the del sols and sharks need del sols to drop on price though, dukes looking nice up there @thapointguy

Forgot I had the cloaks. They just don't look right with anything I own so in the box they'll stay. Truly dope coloring though

when do white elites drop? even though i said i was done, when i send my concords in ill probably buy those to ball in for a little.

they arent limited right?

my boy saw Kobe today (Monday the 26th) in Redondo Beach today in his red Ferrari. Kobe was alone and on the phone the whole time, but still took some pics with him. Kobe was wearing the light bulb 6s
laugh.gif
I'll post the pics later for sure

Originally Posted by Zyzz

when do white elites drop? even though i said i was done, when i send my concords in ill probably buy those to ball in for a little.

they arent limited right?

As far as I know there is no word yet on whether they are limited or not. I hope they are not, otherwise I'm just passing on it altogether.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I have yet to see a good price for Cloaks in a size 12, they are hard to find at all in that size.

Initial release it seemed that everyone slept on them but fans, but this restock I think alot of resellers got on. I've seen more cloaks hit eBay in the past few days Ina 10.5 than I have since they first dropped. I'm sure some 12s will start to pop up soon too.

true
pimp.gif

So the Brons 9 have this elite version of "South Beach".
 I think the next colorway of kobes will be elite as well.. I hope there would be KB7 elites in other colorway like Chaos or Dark Knight not just the home and away.

I wish there was a different color of the Elites dropping. Just not feeling the ones we have seen so far.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Got my YOTD's the other day. Pretty clean. They remind me of my USC zk4's a little. 
pimp.gif

ry%3D480

Is this the box you got them in? or did you just use it to take the picture?

I would hope the Blackmamba predator was an elite, it would make sense with the scales. but at the same time I dont wanna fork over 200 bucks.......decisions decisions

^Those are the box they come in. There is another version with a special edition box also, passed on those. Too much money.

Back
Top Bottom