The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by micon111

congrats to those who got their elites. i got the aways on lock. still waiting for the homes!

sneakerhead.com bro... retail+free shipping. Cant go wrong there.
           thanks man. but i was late. smh. only sz 8 left. 

congrats to those who got their elites. i got the aways on lock. still waiting for the homes!

sneakerhead.com bro... retail+free shipping. Cant go wrong there.
           thanks man. but i was late. smh. only sz 8 left. 
if you're on a phone, go to a computer... my comp shows fsr on boht cws. My phone doesnt.

Homes are kinda disappointing to me...don't really like that yellow lines on the flywire...they really throw the shoe off....

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yep.
The Kobe threads had been destroying the Lebron threads every year since the IV, V & VI. Now the Lebron IX thread is destroying this one and it's obvious the VII's are lacking in the colorways compared to the previous model and Lebron IX's.

Nike made this decision for a reason. They chose to make a $180 dollar shoe with basic colors. They knew what they were doing all a long.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]i think what's worse is how there are more KD IDs than ZK7 IDs.. really goes to show you how bad nike %#%+%+ up this time around on the kobe line..[/color]. 
grin.gif

brb raise prices and give horrible options compared to before. 

I was excited about my IDs, and had a couple more I planned on buying. Once I got my first pair, sent right back and wont be ordering anymore. Prob wont be ordering anymore IDs period after this experience.

Why? Why was it a bad experience? Aren't the ID's good quality?

interested in knowing why dudes think the elites are so bad? i think its a decent shoe. not the best, but not terrible and def not worth the 200 retail.

I really don't see that there is anything left in the VIIs that I am waiting for. Once I grab my Wolves I'm pretty sure I'm done.

On to the viii...year of the dragons can stay overseas for all I care... I'm a year of the snake baby so bring it! I can't wait for all the teaser pics for all of them.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

interested in knowing why dudes think the elites are so bad? i think its a decent shoe. not the best, but not terrible and def not worth the 200 retail.
For me it's the high retail price for something that doesn't seem to be significantly better than the regular version of the VIIs (really, $60 more?), and looks/design wise I think they're being kinda lazy by using the scaled upper again, which I think was covered plenty well with the VIs. The whole thing just strikes me as a gimmick for Nike to earn some extra bucks by having an "Elite" series, not that I necessarily blame them cuz they're a business first and foremost. I'm also not super impressed by either of the 2 colorways we've seen so far. They're just decent black and white based shoes, and I'm sure they'll perform pretty well on court. No real need for me personally to have them.

Home Elites are def nice...but $200 nice? Not sure imo...gotta see in person if possible.

Wolf's the other day:

-Pete

My Elite aways should be here Monday. The only thing that I disliked about the homes was the yellow flywire. I thought it looked a little off. When more pics release I know I'll regret not getting them too but $400 for two pairs is just not realistic for me right now.

Did I miss out on how people who have Elites say Performance or feel of the show is compared to the reg 7 series?

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Home Elites are def nice...but $200 nice? Not sure imo...gotta see in person if possible.

Wolf's the other day:

-Pete
            these are clean man. can't wait for my pair 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom