The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^thats good

But what I meant by saying not to many of the kobe regulars are in this thread like last year. I understand ppl are busy and have not gone to NT due to the time they have but I have seen some ppl that are now in the KD and Lebron threads way more than here. I get you like their shoe but I thought most of the regulars were big kobe fans..maybe its just me but I feel like no one is giving the love this shoe deserves because of the hype. Yea nike didnt really help kobe alot this year but the shoe I well made if you ask me
You'll never see me post in a Lebron/KD thread.  Kobe and the Lakers when it comes tobasketball.  That's it for me.

I didn't put in my order yet after seeing nermindee's post haha. He probably got it during the F&F 50 off.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No Eastbay restrictions?! Nice! Del Sol and Wolf for now. I love that they're flopping.
pimp.gif
As long as I can get them cheaper I don't mind the lack of good color ways. If I want loud colors I'd buy more Lebrons.
laugh.gif
I like this shoe for what they had in mind, performance. They could've done both and kept everybody happy. Oh well, hopefully the VIIIs will be that shoe.
but i hear that these VIIS perform like crap.
Im thinkin of pulling the trigger on the del sols. it would be my first kobe since the blackout 1s

Originally Posted by John Mayer

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No Eastbay restrictions?! Nice! Del Sol and Wolf for now. I love that they're flopping.
pimp.gif
As long as I can get them cheaper I don't mind the lack of good color ways. If I want loud colors I'd buy more Lebrons.
laugh.gif
I like this shoe for what they had in mind, performance. They could've done both and kept everybody happy. Oh well, hopefully the VIIIs will be that shoe.
but i hear that these VIIS perform like crap.

they do not. 
check out my review here http://niketalk.yuku.com/...E-VII-PERFORMANCE-REVIEW

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by VIL8R

what could have been......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
This color is mean . Possibly playoff color ?
nerd.gif
Are these going to be in elite form or anything anyone know?  I really like them but won't pay over retail (retail for regular kobes not elite retail)

^ I hear more complaints about how narrow the shoe is, blisters, lack of good colorways, and the air bubble on the insole(I don't experience any of those problems luckily) more than performance issues. Everybody's foot is different. My foot must be so use to the way Kobes feel that my focus is on the performance, which is an improvement from the V and VI imo. One thing I would like better from the VII or Kobes in general is better heel to toe transition.

i think the best part about those kobe id's he was rocking yesterday is the fact the purple is right. its not concord or that other purple crap. its that deep rich color, same color that matches his shin pad and the purple in the jerseys. looked dope. its wild too, you know when kobe debuts new shoes its usually an automatic L...maybe thats just with Del Sols..lol

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

^^thats good

But what I meant by saying not to many of the kobe regulars are in this thread like last year. I understand ppl are busy and have not gone to NT due to the time they have but I have seen some ppl that are now in the KD and Lebron threads way more than here. I get you like their shoe but I thought most of the regulars were big kobe fans..maybe its just me but I feel like no one is giving the love this shoe deserves because of the hype. Yea nike didnt really help kobe alot this year but the shoe I well made if you ask me
You'll never see me post in a Lebron/KD thread.  Kobe and the Lakers when it comes tobasketball.  That's it for me.
thats whats up!

for me i dont have anything against lebron/kd i might even get my first pair of lebron next week but you will never see me in that thread posting about what i think  and stuff. i post like 4 times in that thread but never like how i do with kobes. i am only on this thread.

They come out to $91 if you use an employee discount at the Nike Outlet. Haven't seen that colorway at outlets yet, but I know the Concords come out to $91 after the employee discount at outlets.

^^thats good

Im still here... I love the ZKVII, just not feeling many of the colorways this time around. I have picked up pairs here and there, actually just bought the away elites the other day off sneakerhead. Love the hmes, but the gold flywire kills it for me.

broke these out for the first time today... IMO one of the best cws to release so far...

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

^^thats good

thats whats up!

for me i dont have anything against lebron/kd i might even get my first pair of lebron next week but you will never see me in that thread posting about what i think  and stuff. i post like 4 times in that thread but never like how i do with kobes. i am only on this thread.

I can see you wanting to check out some Jordan's but certainly not Lebron's or KD's when they are rivals.  But that's just me.

^^thats good

When it comes to basketball screw the other two guys. Both are great players and I respect that. But it's all about the Lakers. Kobe is my favorite player. But his sig sneaker this year was a bit disappointing. The model was too similar to previous models and they took a step back with the colorways. I do own a few but I've bought more KDs and Lebrons this season. IMO the Kobes are more comfortable then the KDs and Lebrons. That's great for people that hoop and wear them casually. I only wear my kicks casually and I like for them to standout. Only the Cloaks, Xmas, and ASGs had that factor, and maybe the Sharks. I like the Sharks but I only copped because they were $90. Same goes for the Wolfs when the price drops on them. I like the shoe enough to buy it(not for retail) but it doesn't really wow me. The KD and Lebron sig overall were just better than the Kobes this year. Hopefully the Kobe line will be back at the top next year. Prior to this year, the Kobe sig was the best for the last three years.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^thats good

Im still here... I love the ZKVII, just not feeling many of the colorways this time around. I have picked up pairs here and there, actually just bought the away elites the other day off sneakerhead. Love the hmes, but the gold flywire kills it for me.

broke these out for the first time today... IMO one of the best cws to release so far...

colorway does look nice. simple and clean. which kobe did you swap the laces from?
smokin.gif

^^thats good

looks good on feet man. an underrated cw of the vii's.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^^thats good

When it comes to basketball screw the other two guys. Both are great players and I respect that. But it's all about the Lakers. Kobe is my favorite player. But his sig sneaker this year was a bit disappointing. The model was too similar to previous models and they took a step back with the colorways. I do own a few but I've bought more KDs and Lebrons this season. IMO the Kobes are more comfortable then the KDs and Lebrons. That's great for people that hoop and wear them casually. I only wear my kicks casually and I like for them to standout. Only the Cloaks, Xmas, and ASGs had that factor, and maybe the Sharks. I like the Sharks but I only copped because they were $90. Same goes for the Wolfs when the price drops on them. I like the shoe enough to buy it(not for retail) but it doesn't really wow me. The KD and Lebron sig overall were just better than the Kobes this year. Hopefully the Kobe line will be back at the top next year. Prior to this year, the Kobe sig was the best for the last three years.
          ^^well said. nothing much you can do on a solid upper. not enough breaks or lines on there to play w colors but the vii's you mentioned were on  point IMO.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

^^thats good

colorway does look nice. simple and clean. which kobe did you swap the laces from?
smokin.gif

no lace swap... OG laces.

thanks fellas!

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^^thats good

When it comes to basketball screw the other two guys. Both are great players and I respect that. But it's all about the Lakers. Kobe is my favorite player. But his sig sneaker this year was a bit disappointing. The model was too similar to previous models and they took a step back with the colorways.
I 100% agree with both statements.
Since the Kobe V I've almost come to a complete stop in terms of posting. the shoes just don't wow me with performance innovation and appearance.
I definitely feel the VII was a step back but that is IMO.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Man those Kobe IDs he wore are so clean!! If only we had NikeID in Aus..
Yeah I hear that man. Although I would be a broke man if they did
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom