The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by adub beta

hopefully kobe bust out them cloaks tomorrow in Denver
I hope that Nike restock the Cloaks so that I can get a pair. 
laugh.gif
It already happened once.

i couldnt bring myself to get those dreaded laker pdfs, but i did scoop another pair of shorts for the mints.

6dcc9d0296de11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

cd1c0d8a96dc11e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

group shot
aaf0099096dd11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

they had a sale on dry fit hoop shorts as well. so i grabbed 5 pairs. dumb comfortable.

Elites looking nice in those pics, but still no shot at me buying them. Theyd have to drop under 100 for me for to buy.

For those that have tried on the Elites, are they more comfortable than the regulars? Do they still seem pretty stiff with a decent amount of break-in time? Thanks for any responses...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The people has spoken, Eastbay reps work your magic please thanks
smile.gif
I will pass the comments on for further consideration. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for being our voice. It is much appreciated whether they honor the request or not.

Originally Posted by jetta23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by jetta23

Copped the Concord system for $99 out the door at the Great Mall Nike outlets. It was $129.99 less 30% off with the f n f coupon. What a great deal!!!
pimp.gif

Did they have the Del Sol? I'll get the Concords if I had a coupon.
frown.gif

pointguy, they did not hav the Del Sol

Thanks. I went to see for myself. They only had smaller sizes left. They were probably cleaned out by those with coupons.

Saw the Lakers PDF at NTSF and they don't look all that bad until I look at the toe print once again. Wished Nike used a different pattern for different colored PDFs. Both Elites were even more disappointing in person. The shoe looks really dull.
sick.gif

I love the elites. Just broke from going ham on nike markdowns
laugh.gif

Glad I was finally able to see them in person today. Reminds me of the VIs, which I am really fond of. Could have easily been the Kobe VI V2

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Are you guys that are just buying your Elites paying retail? Or are you using any type of discount?

retail for me man. its that or bust. a lot have been sitting and even local resellers in my area are selling for retail too.

Originally Posted by micon111

Are you guys that are just buying your Elites paying retail? Or are you using any type of discount?

retail for me man. its that or bust. a lot have been sitting and even local resellers in my area are selling for retail too.

Ha! Dumb *@+$ resellers thinking they were gonna make any money off these. Hope the elites were no returns and they are stuck with them.

Hell yeah I got them at retail too :-/ I ma thinking to get the white pairs too....even they pricey:frown:

Originally Posted by jman8811

For those that have tried on the Elites, are they more comfortable than the regulars? Do they still seem pretty stiff with a decent amount of break-in time? Thanks for any responses...

They feel tighter at the ankle/collar area. I go with my normal sz 10 same as the VIIs.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Info on the socks?

They are the elite Kobe socks. Not sure the one eastbay had them earlier on are quarters or lower. I got mine in hk they are a little lower then the quarters.

Those are the low Kobe elite socks...Picked up a couple pairs from the Great Mall outlet about a month ago. I think they are all gone though......

David Choi, do the elites feel the same as the regular 7's? The Kobe VII's felt a bit clunky to me.

nice pics david choi! i like the fit of the elites than the regular 7's. the elites are tighter in the ankle area but thats for a better heel lockdown. not as snug in the midsole like the regular 7's which is uncomfortable to me at first.

Yo, I'll be rocking that same MVP shirt cept in black and gold. Sitting in my closet dry cleaned waiting to be worn with my Elites.

Originally Posted by jman8811

David Choi, do the elites feel the same as the regular 7's? The Kobe VII's felt a bit clunky to me.

Well, they feel abit clunky at the heel tho but unlike the reg 7s, the toe box wasn't that tight. I like dat the elites used thicker tongue n stronger/tougher laces whereas, the reg 7s the laces loosen up easily as I use the fast soles~

Back
Top Bottom