The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Weather

Need to see more pics of those WTK's, but right now its a no.

definitely not feeling the WTKs either.. keep missing out on the galaxy, missed out on galaxy restock on myoslife last night too.

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Does anyone feel like the Sharks would've been appreciated if they had slapped a limited tag on them? I think it's a pretty interesting colorway and it was one of the first colors I saw in the 7 that really stood out to me. I still have yet to see them in person though, so maybe it's a different story when you hold them up close. We didn't get em up here in Canada (at least where I live). 
They were limited to a certain extent. They're definitely not GRs like the Del Sols, Concords, Dukes, or Black/Grey ones.
Ahh ok. I wasn't certain about the production numbers. I'm guessing sharks, wolfs, and pdf's were produced in higher numbers than Cheetahs though right? Kind of like a limited GR I suppose

I totally agree, I have been telling people do NOT sleep on the sharks.  I'd put $1000 on it that they would have sold with the quickness, if there was  limited tag slapped on it.  One of the hottest and most underrated colorways for this series of Kobes.

2iidiex.jpg

Home Elite + Year of The Dragon

Originally Posted by prayformojo

I don't get into the "themed" Kobes - PDF, Cloaks, BHM, etc - but I do like the GRs. And I think this is the best colorway. Picked them up from Eastbay for 119.99 with 20% coupon.

But check this out - on the left PLAY FAST sole, there were 2 liners, one on top of the other. Anyone else come across this on any other of the KOBE VIIs??

that's so you can PLAY TWICE as fast
sick.gif

Would have loved to have seen yotd kobes done in the same colors as the lbj and kd. Where are the photoshoppers to make that happen?

not a fan of wtk, here are some recent wears, some dude over on wdywt took my picture claimed it as his smh...
7f026ff663b474e5a9b5bd3600e485f6c8b47df4_r.jpg
8c236ba06321bc014362a2a55d68326d85c5e111_r.jpg

YOTDs turned out great as is IMO. I'm glad they kept things relatively simple instead of going with a crazy dragon print upper or something like the Cheetahs or ASGs, would've just been too much. The red really pops in person, and the teal green is awesome. The only thing I'd say is I liked the lasered dragon icon that they had on an early sample better than the one on the released version.

Thinking about returning my elites... They may have been an impulse buy
30t6p3b.gif
will Nike Santa Monica let me? I think they have different rules on "launch" products, right?

any house of hoops still have the all mint kobe shorts? I'm looking for a med if anyone wanna help me out by picking one up for me a good deed in return

anyone know how to clean the upper on the concords? mine has purple stain plus dirt/stain from sweat.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

They were limited to a certain extent. They're definitely not GRs like the Del Sols, Concords, Dukes, or Black/Grey ones.
Ahh ok. I wasn't certain about the production numbers. I'm guessing sharks, wolfs, and pdf's were produced in higher numbers than Cheetahs though right? Kind of like a limited GR I suppose

I totally agree, I have been telling people do NOT sleep on the sharks.  I'd put $1000 on it that they would have sold with the quickness, if there was  limited tag slapped on it.  One of the hottest and most underrated colorways for this series of Kobes.

THIS. I love the Sharks. They look so clean in person.
smokin.gif
 Definitely my second favorite behind the Cloaks of course. 

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Thinking about returning my elites... They may have been an impulse buy
30t6p3b.gif
will Nike Santa Monica let me? I think they have different rules on "launch" products, right?

what size are you? lol return them to the outlet, so i can pick them up. just kidding. i dont know about elites, but worse comes to worse just say u got it as a gift and u dont want it. if  you dont mind Nike gift card that is

Originally Posted by oathlok

not a fan of wtk, here are some recent wears, some dude over on wdywt took my picture claimed it as his smh...
8c236ba06321bc014362a2a55d68326d85c5e111_r.jpg

Heyooo that's my first time seeing volt laces on the Xmas. Makes me regret selling mine
frown.gif

Agree with Mr. Wayne, YOTD are well executed. Have you tried yellow laces for the YOTD? If it weren't for the cloaks they'd be at the top of my list.

anybody have pics of the black/cool grey kobe vii on foot or just in light? trying to decide if i should get a pair. for some reason that pair is the only one going on sale early...

Black/grays are nice, but i still cant pull the trigger at $84. Prob would get them if they drop to $50 though

Originally Posted by thapointguy

$50 would be nice. I got the Navy TB V for $30 so it's possible.

Yea thats what im going off of.  V's dropped below $50, some Vi's will too.  The Vii arent sell well so theyll def drop too.

I was about to say the vii's will definitely drop low, they don't sell at all near where I'm at.  Gonna have to scoop a bunch when they hit that $40 area and below...

Back
Top Bottom