The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

unds'd my Sharks at SeaWorld yesterday with my girl that some of you might remember i added some red blood splatter to
under rated cw imo.. real clean on foot
i need to double up on em now & keep em stock.. need a size 12... anyone know of any deals out there on em? thanks guys.
I love the red lace tips.

536703_553192892904_305300760_1261554_2093594580_n.jpg

525936_553192927834_305300760_1261555_2138983384_n.jpg

Paul George and Dahntay Jones both wore the Elite "Away" today
144364250.jpg

144364172.jpg

Jones also wore the Home Elite VII last week against the Magic

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

LeBron wore these white/gold/navy 20-5-5s early in the playoffs in 2006. I recognize that the Cavs had a more gold-@@$ color in their scheme than either Kobe's Lakers or Hill's Pacers but... Eh.

timeline-nba_060422_20-5-5-gold-1.jpg

Sidenote: Bring back the 20-5-5!
if those fans only knew

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

LeBron wore these white/gold/navy 20-5-5s early in the playoffs in 2006. I recognize that the Cavs had a more gold-@@$ color in their scheme than either Kobe's Lakers or Hill's Pacers but... Eh.

timeline-nba_060422_20-5-5-gold-1.jpg

Sidenote: Bring back the 20-5-5!
if those fans only knew

Haha, if LeBron only knew that in six years he'd have the same hair line as the guy on the right
laugh.gif

just to emphasize the point that we all have different feet, I went .5 size down for a better fit, and I still double sock...

I wore elites.
Went true to size.

I was worried going half a size up would be too lose and heel slippage.

I went up half a size on the VI's, didn't like it. Got blisters on the bottom.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I wore elites.
Went true to size.

I was worried going half a size up would be too lose and heel slippage.

I went up half a size on the VI's, didn't like it. Got blisters on the bottom.

i had heel slip on my true to size, but not on 1/2 size up.. made no sense but whatever 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by apthekid

Ummmm...not sure if this was mentioned yet, and I don't really follow the Kobe line too much, but I just saw a picture of a pair of Kobe VII "What the Kobe"...

I kinda like em...anybody have any info?
No set RD and I have no plans on copping them if/when they release. So much potential to use proper color-blocking in this line and this is the direction they take?
kobe-7-wtk-e1336749187366.jpg

I feel ya hope they bring back some of the best colorways of the kobe line lke the MPLS thats my favorite cw that we havent seen for a long while..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

sucks.. just wondering, did you go true to size?

i went half size up and have 0 blisters.

the blister is caused by the uneven stitching... i have the same blister on my right medial arch. then i check the other insert i saw that the one that gave me blisters was stitched a bit lower compared to the other.

that is why i made this modifications because i didn't like the comfort and the way it fits.
http://niketalk.com/topic...be-6-5-kobe-7-system-mod

Originally Posted by mikedamz

Originally Posted by al3x89

sucks.. just wondering, did you go true to size?

i went half size up and have 0 blisters.

the blister is caused by the uneven stitching... i have the same blister on my right medial arch. then i check the other insert i saw that the one that gave me blisters was stitched a bit lower compared to the other.

that is why i made this modifications because i didn't like the comfort and the way it fits.
http://niketalk.com/topic...be-6-5-kobe-7-system-mod
Very cool.
Unfortunately I rather just send the shoes back and get some Lebrons.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by DAR228

Finally Got A Pair.
Nice pick up..
pimp.gif
  The best CW period....

Not in my eyes.... Galaxys>>>>>>>>>Cloaks
67f250f4c90967181341143184985b3d1a0feeb_r.jpg
they're pretty close for me but if i had to choose one it'd be the cloaks.  still can't comprehend the color changing in person haha, its just too insane.

nice foams in that pic too 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom