The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Not gonna lie, the USA looks good in men's size and on foot, but still too much white to my liking on the VII. If it gets to $60 I don't mind getting them dirty.

USAs growing on me but i will wait till they hit outlets. Concords are at the outlets already just waiting for them to drop a bit more then im scooping

USAs lookin good, but I won't pay retail for em.... If I can snag for $100ish or less ill def grab a pair.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so i got the home elites

my hoh got a restock on them last week ( i think they got more because they werent selling well online)

so with all the hype around the lebrons i went in to the hoh wearing my Kobe I ASG, kobe shirt and white red black nike shorts. I got their at 3pm after the maddness.

even though everyone is on the Lebron 9 bandwagon i still stick to kobes no matter what! Some guy working their said man look at you wearing kobes gear on a big Lebron release day lol

too think i was close to getting the lebron dunkman 2 months ago lol F that im a kobe fan and i will never get Lebrons..even though kobe didnt do so good i still gotta represent him
pimp.gif

my lastest pick up
happy.gif

vwr9e9.jpg
copped the blk elites off top b/c im a sucker for blk/gold colorways but, the homes are REALLY startin to appeal to me.

tried a pair on the other day, didnt expect them to look as good as they did...

they're my last pick up for these. ill grab em on sale, as they are not movin in my area.

its great to be a kobe fan in the midst of this hype train for brons, kd's, foams and jordans. everyone sleeps and i CLEAN up...

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so i got the home elites

my hoh got a restock on them last week ( i think they got more because they werent selling well online)

so with all the hype around the lebrons i went in to the hoh wearing my Kobe I ASG, kobe shirt and white red black nike shorts. I got their at 3pm after the maddness.

even though everyone is on the Lebron 9 bandwagon i still stick to kobes no matter what! Some guy working their said man look at you wearing kobes gear on a big Lebron release day lol

too think i was close to getting the lebron dunkman 2 months ago lol F that im a kobe fan and i will never get Lebrons..even though kobe didnt do so good i still gotta represent him
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Same here man. I just can't bring myself to spend money on the other guys.

something bout seein unlaced shoes that urkks the #)@) outta me,

my homies do it, and i always give em @#)@ for it

USA's looks better than I thought they would. Still gotta pass. Just can't do a white based shoe. SMH

I was on the fence but when we rcvd them I was kinda excited....i'll wait to an emp 50 to get them

^^what are we looking at here?

USAs on foot look good. Just worried about the bleeding that will come with that white shoe.

possible mint/orange cw right there.. hmm, looks like the all star hyperfuse lows last year.

I feel like if the USAs were limited then everyone would be ready to cop...either way I'm getting em as well that the red/blue PDF. Maybe they have a HOH in France? I'll be there, Nigeria and LA for the rest of this month.

Back
Top Bottom