The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WTK WILL BE MY FIRST KOBE SHOE PURCHASE IN LIFE.

node-mind-blown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Great gif.

Originally Posted by superpine

I definitely prefer my kobe VI's over the VII's but in all honesty, the VII's are still a solid shoe to ball in... I just feel like the VI's let me feet move more freely

iI agree.

My biggest complaint is that too many pairs came with the "bubble" on the insert.  Nike needed to do a better job with that.  I hope that the VIII's aren't as tight around the midsole next time too. But overall, I'm happy with the line. 

Legit check on KB24.com.... anyone? I ordered and received 5 rings from them years back, but this whole lack of communication/no tracking info is starting to make me wonder.  Has anyone ordered product from them in the past 3-6 months and had no issue?

Thank you fellas

more complain for KB24.com i saw recently from NTers. just take precaution for the next purchase on that website pfuff i hope you all get the pairs

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

My biggest complaint is that too many pairs came with the "bubble" on the insert.  Nike needed to do a better job with that.  I hope that the VIII's aren't as tight around the midsole next time too. But overall, I'm happy with the line. 

Well it's possible that the Kobe VIII will improve upon the "System" just like the Jordan 2012 did over the 2011.
The catalog information about the Kobe VIII's that was posted a few weeks back said The Kobe VIII System on it so it leads me to believe they'll be putting in the different insoles again.

I just hope it's better this time around like the Jordan 2012 was to the 2011. I also hope they leave the tongue stitched to the shoe this time as well. That seemed to be the biggest problem with the VII.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DAR228

The Correct Colorway is Obsidian/University Gold-Game Royal-Wolf Grey 

getIconLogo.do

are these a GR?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Absolutely. These dropping same day as the Olympic 6 and WTK makes it a whole lot easier to cop. Or you can wait for them to go on sale to cop.

def waiting for them to go on sale, they are really nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Legit check on KB24.com.... anyone? I ordered and received 5 rings from them years back, but this whole lack of communication/no tracking info is starting to make me wonder.  Has anyone ordered product from them in the past 3-6 months and had no issue?

Thank you fellas
they are legit. I got my Grinches from ther but it took them over a month to send them to me. they have the worst customer service because you cant contact them by phone or email because the dont reply back. I dont know who is in charge of that site but they need to do a better job. I hope that you and everybody else that ordered the WTKs from there are able to get them. best of luck.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

NTNY just tweeted

RSVP begins 7/5 for the What The Kobe VII launching on 7/7. $140

So they're back to the rsvp huh?  I thought they cancelled the twitter rsvp?

I secured my sz 10.5 wtk's this morning at a local hoh, they passed out tickets at 9am this morning.

Originally Posted by riddla713

I secured my sz 10.5 wtk's this morning at a local hoh, they passed out tickets at 9am this morning.

which HOH passed out tix

@XB, hoh at baybrook mall in houston, tx passed out tickets this morning. I was able to get a ticket for the kobes and the oly 6's.

HOH Miami dadeland mall is getting them. My boy called this morning and they confirmed for saturday. I also heard some youngsters are camping out there already. I guess they're at "summer camp"... 

Originally Posted by riddla713

@XB, hoh at baybrook mall in houston, tx passed out tickets this morning. I was able to get a ticket for the kobes and the oly 6's.

RIDDLER I FEEL THAT WE HAVE CROSSED PATHS BEFORE. JUST SEEMS LIKELY SINCE WE BOTH SEEM TO COP EVERY RELEASE THAT DROPS IN HOUSTON. I'M GRABBING MY WTK FROM HOH GALLERIA THIS SATURDAY.

@memphis, I was at the raffle at baybrook for the galaxy foams, I think I remember you posted that you were there also. Are you going to wait in line at galleria or do you have a plug? I have a plug at galleria but sometimes my plug can't get me the real limited releases so I'm forced to wait in line or cop online.

Back
Top Bottom