The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

YEA I WAS AT THE BAYBROOK RAFFLE. MY NUMBER WAS CALLED THERE BUT I GAVE THE TICKET TO A GIRL WHO REALLY WANTED THE KD'S SINCE THE GALAXY LEBRONS AND FOAMS WERE GONE AT THE TIME.

I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT IN LINE AT THE GALLERIA. I PLAN ON BEING IN THE FIRST 5 TO GUARANTEE MY SIZE.

Originally Posted by riddla713

I secured my sz 10.5 wtk's this morning at a local hoh, they passed out tickets at 9am this morning.

i was there
happy.gif
 ....i was this close to wearing em to the mall. lol
glad i got my second one on lock tho...

To anyone looking for YOTDs, kickscrew has the ever elusive 10.5 and (especially) 12 for under 250 shipped.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YEA I WAS AT THE BAYBROOK RAFFLE. MY NUMBER WAS CALLED THERE BUT I GAVE THE TICKET TO A GIRL WHO REALLY WANTED THE KD'S SINCE THE GALAXY LEBRONS AND FOAMS WERE GONE AT THE TIME.

I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT IN LINE AT THE GALLERIA. I PLAN ON BEING IN THE FIRST 5 TO GUARANTEE MY SIZE.

That's what I'll be doing. I'm bringing a friend so I can cop 2, will be happy with 1 tho. I hope they put out some elite socks to match these, that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait to get a pair of WTK this Saturday! They're definitely my favorite pair out of all the VII's

Chicago heads, I am out of the loops - what is HOH State St doing for the release? Any other spots getting? St Al or LDRs?

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

HOH Miami dadeland mall is getting them. My boy called this morning and they confirmed for saturday. I also heard some youngsters are camping out there already. I guess they're at "summer camp"... 

that's ******ed.. what's the shoe game come to.. f'n general release jordans people camp out for now..
sick.gif
 hopefully i can get em @ NT seattle.. I've never been successful in tweeting a pair.. 1 min in is always too late.. it's irratating.. had a better shot at camping out for these.. 

@riddla yea i normally get my kicks from northline bc i stay on the northside

Wish I had money to where I can afford to wait out for shoes for days......(not) Once again I always think Priorities....

How can security regulate a release for foot locker and determine who gets a pair of WTK?? BS. I hate release days

Are Those cruches Kobe's or the girl's? Kobe's knees, hope those have enough years left for a champiOnship run or more

ndc took it off their launch list a couple days ago. but it's back on there now along with the obsidian kobe

Back
Top Bottom