The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i want the GM!

i already have the regular USA's and they nice in person guys. dont sleep on those. us a coupon like i did lol

they will end up going on discount regardless, no GR has sold out before going on discount.

if i can get them around $100 i might pull the plug even though i really dont want to.

Keep hoping the USAs will go on sale. I like the GM pair though. Not a huge fan of all white bottoms which would put the GM on top for me.

Does anyone else think, by the pricing from air knight, that the GM's might be an easier cop that what we may all think? compare them to the cheetahs and that makes me think those cheetahs are going to be pretty limited...

Went to Champs looking for the Olympics in a size 13, a new employee helped me and they didnt happen to have any in my size, so I asked for any Kobe in a size 12.5 and 13 to get an idea of sizing with elite socks. She brings out a box and tells me its the only Kobe they have in the size I asked for, I open the box and its the Cheetahs, I asked her if she's going to get in trouble for bringing these out so early. She didnt know what I was talking about, I told her the shoes don't get released until 8/25, she had no idea. The Cheetahs were decent but I cant bring myself to wear Cheetah print anything as a man. IDK, just not me. But they did look decent. I say that to say this, Cheetahs are in some stores right now, go see if you want to scope them out.

Does anyone else think, by the pricing from air knight, that the GM's might be an easier cop that what we may all think? compare them to the cheetahs and that makes me think those cheetahs are going to be pretty limited...
very good point bro maybe ...

Went to Champs looking for the Olympics in a size 13, a new employee helped me and they didnt happen to have any in my size, so I asked for any Kobe in a size 12.5 and 13 to get an idea of sizing with elite socks. She brings out a box and tells me its the only Kobe they have in the size I asked for, I open the box and its the Cheetahs, I asked her if she's going to get in trouble for bringing these out so early. She didnt know what I was talking about, I told her the shoes don't get released until 8/25, she had no idea. The Cheetahs were decent but I cant bring myself to wear Cheetah print anything as a man. IDK, just not me. But they did look decent. I say that to say this, Cheetahs are in some stores right now, go see if you want to scope them out.
i already have mine, but you should've bought them & helped someone out &  sell it for a reasonable price though

i already have mine, but you should've bought them & helped someone out &  sell it for a reasonable price though

Cheetahs in stores already??? im still on the fence for those..probably not though

They are in stores as in the back, they arent being released until 8/25 in the USA. I couldnt buy them because they have a release day, she made a mistake and brought them out trying to help me find the proper size. It was a new employee mistake, not an early release....

who gives a s**t if they win gold? how much does that have to do with a dope colorway?

to each his own but i never understood why some let the surrounding politics of a shoe decide whether or not they will cop.

did anyone cop the fireberries? wanted to see some new/ on foot pics...

those nike zoom rookies memphis blues were on sale at a shoe palace 2 weeks before they came out.   I was surprised they were already selling them and i told the worker "I thought these dont come out for another 2 weeks"   and he said i dont know.  Then i asked the manager and he said yeah we get stuff in early sometimes so we put them out before anyone else is selling them.  I said i thought you could get in trouble for selling shoes before the release date and he was like no it doesnt matter.   Well i went up there to try and get the GMP early and they said they're not allowed to sell jordans or nike anymore.   Its true Nike is gonna start taking away a lot of these stores accounts.  The crazy thing was the manager didnt even know he was doing anything wrong.    I thought i had found a plug too.  smh  

Did you take over your girls account or something? I could've sworn you were a chick.

LMAO, I've gotten this question from sooo many people now. This is one of the nicer ways its been asked. Yes I am now using her account. Every since her tirade on the term "Rape" prices She got some EXTREMELY perverted request for pics to prove she was a woman. Its was sick, she was very offended and decided she would no longer be on this forum. Told her she had to have tougher skin...and it was dumb to post her real picture as her AVI. Anyway, yes, I am now using her account dating back to when NT went to the new site. I guess people felt like they were dooped and I was trying to be two people. But whatever.

Long post coming ahead, but answer will be worth it!

Hey guys, I've always been an on and off competitive basketball player, but recently got back into the thick of things earlier last year. My current shoes are the old, but reliable 2008 Hyperdunks. I never really got to use them much back in the day, cause I quit the game for a while. Now these shoes are starting to show some wear and tear, and I think I'm due for an upgrade!

Always been a huge Kobe fan. Though I've been contemplating what I should do with my (limited) money.

1. Should I buy the Kobe 6s? I hear they are one of the best shoes around, and most people prefer them over the 7's.
2. Should I buy the 7's?
3. Should I wait for the 8's? I feel like they aren't too far from being revealed.

For the record, I generally play the 2-4 spot. Just depends on what the height of the guys around me are. Teams usually use me as a spot up 3 point shooter and an extremely versatile defender, cause I can guard, depending on the situation from 1-4. I'm 5'10 and 170 lbs. I'm a good vertical runner, but my ability to shift around or have that explosive first step is a bit lacking. Generally when I play, I like to use picks to give me some free space to take a mid range shot, or to explode quickly to the rim.

All in all, I think I've given you guys the gist of what sort of player I am. If anything else, the only other shoe I'm considering right now is the latest AdiZero shoes. Thanks!
Since nobody answered your question. I suggest you buy a pair of kobe vi for basketball. Some people say that they dont have any problems with the kobe vii but its honestly a hit or miss. Durability and performance the kobe vi is the way you want to go, plus you might find some on sale.

Back
Top Bottom