The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

USA >>>> GM.
plus the gold swoosh might chip. you know.

a little comparison shot. not my pic.

I could see someone wear one of each like it's the WTK :lol: :stoneface:

cotdamn that's a dusty *** box :lol:

Last edited:
Random Q, but could use y'alls insight.

Do you all think the Kobe GM will hold any value years down the road? I'm thinking of having these as a part of an Olympic pack (shoes and autographed Jersey) as a collectors set for my future children. But considering the Kobe VII with the year that it had, do you think my money is better spent on the GR USA VII's and/or even possibly doubling up on the xmas cheetahs and cloaks/ getting upcoming cheetahs?

Help me out collectors

Last edited:
Random Q, but could use y'alls insight.
Do you all think the Kobe GM will hold any value years down the road? I'm thinking of having these as a part of an Olympic pack (shoes and autographed Jersey) as a collectors set for my future children. But considering the Kobe VII with the year that it had, do you think my money is better spent on the GR USA VII's and/or even possibly doubling up on the xmas cheetahs and cloaks/ getting upcoming cheetahs?
Help me out collectors
If you're making a pack for it, get the GR USA because that's the one he actually won a Gold Medal in. I would also without a doubt pick up a pair of cloaks. A few years from now, people are going to be kicking themselves for not getting them. They are by far one of the illest colorways/concepts I've seen on a shoe in years. 

Last edited:
Anyone that waited to pull the Trigger on the White Elites go to Nike.com

Go size run available now for $127.98!!!!! Plus applicable taxes and shipping :pimp:

Use code VICTORIOUS (good on only clearance items)

Thanks! able to get a pair for $137.90 shipped to CA.

too plain for most people like.
thats how i like em tho
laugh.gif
i loved when Kobe wore those
Right? I'm getting too old to be wearing flashy colored shoes. Subtle colorways get me now, and the ones he wore were straight fire. So simple yet so clean

Im hoping these gm's are gonna release in a week or 2 in the US.  I'll be pissed if they release just in Asia.

GM Kobe VII's are great. If I can't get them, I have no problem just getting the USA's. The nostalgia for the GM's would be great though.

Last edited:
I could see someone wear one of each like it's the WTK :lol: :stoneface:
cotdamn that's a dusty *** box :lol:

lol
I can see someone switching the laces and insole as well when they wear
1 shoe each feet. LOL
smh at this WTK "movement"

been seeing people TMAC-ing shoes now in events and even in malls. smh.

it ain't cool people.

Nike reps giving us the runaround

The more I see the more I think they aren't dropping in the USA. Yesterday when I was calling every HoH I could think of most only said something about the Jordan GMP. When I asked about the KD and Kobe GM only 4 stores said they were gettin them and they'd be raffled. No store denied it, they just said they don't know and to call back later.

But the interesting thing is out of all the stores NOBODY said they were receiving the Kobe GM. Not even the ones said to be getting the KD GM. It just makes me think maybe they won't release, especially with the cheetahs dropping next Saturday, I feel they wouldn't release them so close together unless it was along with the other GMs dropping this weekend.

Called NDC, they said there is no plans on the GM's being released online. She told me to call back the day before the day I think they will be released to see if there is any further information. I'm not feeling good about a stateside release soooooo I hit up HOH and made a pickup.....

Back
Top Bottom