The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Dont think there were too many colorways, they just abused the animal print. They should have left it on the xmas only. So glad the vii are almost over with. I think they were a big let down compared to the iv, v and vi.

VII was a fail all around, CWs were trash, the quality of the shoe was sub par, and finally the performance on the court was a big step down from the VI's which were good but those werent even as good as the V's.

unless i find a pair for $50 then im done with this shoe like ive been down with them for awhile now :lol: they need to release a pic of the VIIIs already :smh:

No pics of any of the TB cw's? I thought I read 2 weeks ago a couple of ppl saying they ordered the orange blaze one's ? :nerd:

Dont think there were too many colorways, they just abused the animal print. They should have left it on the xmas only. So glad the vii are almost over with. I think they were a big let down compared to the iv, v and vi.

Well, for me I didnt cop any lakers related colorways this round for example: Lakers Home, PDF, and grey purple. Just have x'mas, asg, elite blk/gold, and cheetah (just released). I had had lakers colorway through out from 2k5 to KB 6. Wanna be different this time. as you can see, i just picked the ones only kobe played on a special day: x;mas, all star game, and the playoffs.~ Elites is a must especially blk/gold, even though not the exact colorway kobe wore but close enough as a GR excpet the bottom not partly grey. Lucky i didnt get the white/golds as planned! haha.... now i have some rooms for cheetahs~ I like the cloaks too~ its a GR in china and we aint getting any in hk.:smh::x and what da kobes, yeah its hard to get we only get 10 something pairs:tongue: well all i am happy to have the cheetah set~ Moving forward, i m not positive on the VIIIs~ but as you been a nike fan for long enough, you know what i mean. Nike just makes you hate it in the first place but gradually somehow as they released in shops and on kobe feet and we starting to feel it and love it~

No pics of any of the TB cw's? I thought I read 2 weeks ago a couple of ppl saying they ordered the orange blaze one's ? :nerd:

Bro, the TBs are up on eastbay~ hopes this helps~ BTW, the TBs are have the same elites body (rugged scaled upper) but not full zoom as in the elites~

Last edited:

Bro, the TBs are up on eastbay~ hopes this helps~ BTW, the TBs are have the same elites body (rugged scaled upper) but not full zoom as in the elites~

hes waiting for actual pics, surprised we havent seen personal pics yet.

hes waiting for actual pics, surprised we havent seen personal pics yet.

Yup, that's what I meant... I saw a big picture that eastbay had for a few days on the front page but I thought we would've seen some actual pics from some members :D

Anybody see the black/grey/white colorway anywhere? Wouldn't mind picking those up for an everyday sneak.

VII was a fail all around, CWs were trash, the quality of the shoe was sub par, and finally the performance on the court was a big step down from the VI's which were good but those werent even as good as the V's.

unless i find a pair for $50 then im done with this shoe like ive been down with them for awhile now :lol: they need to release a pic of the VIIIs already :smh:
you must be cray, the performance is ridiculous, the VIs are definitely an upgrade from the Vs

the Vs were super flimsy, they hardly felt worth the money, the VIs were better but bottomed out to quick, these VIIs are the truth, idk how they are going to improve the performance on these outside of the elite version

many will agree with me that performance on these sucked.

i rarely heard complaints on the V or VI

actually i was one of the only people to complain about the VI at first

many will agree with me that performance on these sucked.
i rarely heard complaints on the V or VI
actually i was one of the only people to complain about the VI at first

I agree with you Zyzz. I've only balled in the IV, V and VI. But from what I've heard from friends who've balled in all of them, they rate the VII last.

VII's are fine with me,,,im really NOT a complainer or a whiner about my sneakers(such as in design,performance wise on the court so on and so forth),,I BUY WHAT I LIKE,shoes are shoes,its how you wear them,if you have a GAME,you will perform well,its NOT your shoes who will score for you,its your talent in general( if you have them).You can wear/own the MOST expensive and clever shoes in the planet and i assure you,, still NOT gonna play like Kobe or Lebron :nthat:

from canada so new to this. how do phone orders work for the nike factory stores? do they ship anywhere in the states for free?

Last edited:
from canada so new to this. how do phone orders work for the nike factory stores? do they ship anywhere in the states for free?

I ordered a few times and the shipping is usually about $8 shipped to FL from Texas Colorado and new Mexico which are the Nike stores I ordered from.

The orange TB are intriguing but I need to see them in person. Have the new Wolf Grey Cheetahs been posted inhere yet? Overkill on the print if you ask me

I agree with you Zyzz. I've only balled in the IV, V and VI. But from what I've heard from friends who've balled in all of them, they rate the VII last.
Actaully the IV's are probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever balled in. 

I had the IV's but i dont remember much. they were good though since i dont remember complaining about them.

V;s tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

You really believe this? There are plenty of shoes where I passed for retail and only copped them after they hit a certain price point.

Glad someone said somethin. I kept scrolling down wonderin why someone hadn't pulled his card for that comment.

Quite possibly one of the dumbest comments I've seen on NT...

Back
Top Bottom