The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

First time poster, long time sneakerhead. Love my Kobe Vi and Viis. Got a NIKE id pair en route with poison dart base, should be here thursday!!

Last edited:
I will post the pics of the IDs when they arrive. Here is what I'm working with thus far kobe wise. I got my dad a pair of Fireberry 7s as well. He has had them for about two weeks and he told me yesterday that he gets stopped and asked about his shoes all the time.

Is there anywhere to still get the Cheetah's for retail? Slept on 'em and now regretting it
frown.gif

So Im on eastbay and looking for some new ball shoes, wtf, why did the olympic 7's already release online? :smh: I was actually going to play in these. Can't wait to see lil dude looking like lil wayne rockin these on the sidelines. I'm kinda mad since its the only color of the kobes I like. oh well. thought they were goign to release saturday

Last edited:
So Im on eastbay and looking for some new ball shoes, wtf, why did the olympic 7's already release online? :smh: I was actually going to play in these. Can't wait to see lil dude looking like lil wayne rockin these on the sidelines. I'm kinda mad since its the only color of the kobes I like. oh well. thought they were goign to release saturday

The "Olympic" Kobe VII released before the Olympic games. The "Gold Medal" Kobe VII will drop this Saturday.

Last edited:

What are you talking about? The USA VIIs have been out for some time, like a few months. I'm pretty sure they are still available in stores if you go look. The "Gold Medal" Kobe VIIs will still release this Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom