The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

For the people saying these are so uncomfortable, what midsole you guys using? I like the play fast, but the play strong feels great. I like the VIIs. I guess it's all personal preference....

For the people saying these are so uncomfortable, what midsole you guys using? I like the play fast, but the play strong feels great. I like the VIIs. I guess it's all personal preference....
I preferred the play strong but it really didn't matter for me. Both midsoles killed my feet like no other shoe has. The elites were slightly better but there was still discomfort

I like the VII's as well. They fit really snug at first, but that changed for me after a few hours of casual wear to a noticeable difference.

A lot of complaints for the VII's, but I know plenty of dudes I run into at the gym that liked them a lot once they're broken in.

Some people just don't want to give them any time to break in due to the blistering, but nothing using double socks wont fix.

If you have a wide foot, these probably aren't for you.

^yupt. I'm pretty happy that most people complained about this model and jumped on the 8's. after broken in these shoes are great for Bball. maybe not as perfect as the 4,5,6 or 8,but still great shoes. Been getting a lot of the Kobe VII for cheap.

I'll also cosign the VIIs. These just came in today. Wanted them from the jump, but held out for a better price and then they all dried up.

^ Sweet collection. The colorways of the VII's were underwhelming to say the least compared to the IV, V and VI's, but there's still A LOT of good colorways for them.

Yup, only pair of PlayStrongs I own are my iD's, which have the regular tongue, not the ankle bracelet lol. They are phenomenal once broken in, but I have a very narrow foot in comparison to most, so I guess they were just matched up well with the VII.

Glad to see some folks still rockin' em tho!

you guys make me want to get a pair of elites or play strongs. even though the play fast work for me and I love em

I mean if you hate the shoes so much why keep posting in this thread. ive seen all of yall on the 8 thread. no need to keep coming in here and sprinkling hate everywhere. I mean free country and boards so do what you want but if its that much of an eyesore to even look at this thread. just unsubscribe. ..
I dont mean to sound hateful because I enjoy your other post in other threads

Last edited:
This weekend has me feeling ....outta this world! ZK7AS>K8AS

100% agree.... unds mine for today.

Back
Top Bottom