***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

YO!

this is my 1st time in this post and im thinking about getting these to hoop in... any good?
whats the good, the bad......

thx!

i am a 9.5 but thinking about a sz 10 because i have a pair of lebron II sz 9.5 and they fit a little tight do these fit like the lebron II?

memphisboi -- GREAT support/cushioning/traction/stability/feel and lining comfort

BUT...if you have a wide forefoot...expect to get TORE UP as the toe box is pretty cramped laterally. Make sure you try these on in person.

First wearing or two is somewhat stiff, but from there they're awesome (if you have the Cinderella-perfect foot type for them)...one of my favorite shoesto play in.

i am a 9.5 but thinking about a sz 10 because i have a pair of lebron II sz 9.5 and they fit a little tight do these fit like the lebron II?
im usually a 10.5 in nikes, but when i tried on the black/red lebron V 10.5s, i wasnt able to fully close the strap. so i took an 11 instead.

But my chinas are 10.5s. I had the same problem like with my black/red at first. So I just adjusted the strap and i was able to fix this problem. ( the strapsof the chinas are a little longer than the black/reds.)

10.5 Lebron Vs fit me just right. I just have a problem with the straps.

i think you should just get a 10.

Can we start some sort of petition for BP to get a gig with the company?

So many great ideas are all for nothing.

saw these on kenlu.net.

15415fe9877e5ecaf8c532a26b7b77976fcd2a1.jpg

969354f9e2bd8c04749554f2c2162d04b99bd86.jpg

58435841ed008e5e793c5d35cb418c90cb0dc69.jpg

Originally Posted by jfreak23

i've worn 11's in all my lebrons except the iv's which i went down to a 10.5. if the 9.5 in the II is tight after you been wearing it forawhile then i would definitely go to the 10.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by BP the owner

just messing around with some different ideas...

Christmas day shoe:
holey moley
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
GOD DAMN!!! that shoe is just so Rich
eek.gif

I truly hate the Lebron 5's..but BP you make em' look damn near wearable with the colorways Keep it up homie..

I got really lucky today. Went to the Nike outlet and found one pair of the white/navy that just happened to be my size.

This was my first time trying them on, they feel amazing. Can't wait to play ball in them.

Can't get much better for $90.

Can we get Black/Orange(black base, orange toe) and White/Black/Maize(Black toes) colorways BP??
THanks
pimp.gif

On the Nikebasketball.com site, it says the SVSM is "Chapter 1: Childhood". Anyone have any idea what the next chapter colorway is?

Tributes posted on page 18 for all the folks who wanted to see them, but wasn't sure what they looked liked.

Happy New Year

just got these in today these are straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they fit a little tight at the toe box but i guess i have to break them in. thebox and bag are nice as well

Back
Top Bottom