***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

^no, I never said they are a Player Exclusive. Nike calls them SVSM so who are we to judge?

jesus, mary, and joseph. are we going to have another real SVSM discussion. tag or NO tag. dunkman or no dunkman, etc. blah, blah. BTW kaczales, nice fakeLebron guide.

thanks T21D

btw...
nikebasketball_lebron_birthday.jpg

glasses.gif

I was so close to buying a pair of the white/gold colorway of these last night......
I still might return the shoes I did buy in exchange for the white/gold version

just finished playing in my pair, a lot of good, a littile bad....

i love the height, ankle support is a pretty big deal to me now. good comfort, good traction, good cushioning.

the only problem was into the second hour of play i noticed my pinky toes started to hurt. upon further review both my pinky toes have huge blisters on them.

i guess i need to break the shoes in a little more...

p.s. this Cali weather is pretty crazy right now!!!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

just finished playing in my pair, a lot of good, a littile bad....

i love the height, ankle support is a pretty big deal to me now. good comfort, good traction, good cushioning.

the only problem was into the second hour of play i noticed my pinky toes started to hurt. upon further review both my pinky toes have huge blisters on them.

i guess i need to break the shoes in a little more...

p.s. this Cali weather is pretty crazy right now!!!

BP, try to add some extra padding on the toes.
I have this problem in most shoes, I use some extra tape around my pinky toes and it helps A LOT!

i've been looking everywhere for pics of the high school Vs and can't find any.

nothing on maxpreps, nothing in the local papers, nothing on the players myspaces...

i'll keep looking, but if anybody finds something post it up.

edit:

Fairfax wearing Soldiers in the Lynwood Christmas Tournament:
GetImage.aspx

The more colorways I see of this shoe, the more I believe that the Black/White/Crimson will be my only purchase of the Vs.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

^^ those white v's look like they gonna yellow like crazy

As I heard, 21pairs made & all of them seem yellow in the tongue area
frown.gif

(if wrong, pls correct)

I just bought my black & Red LBV

I hate the look.
They are comfortable even tho I should've gotten a 11, the 10.5 crowds my toes a BUNCH
The strap is annoying sometimes but what I have did was find a way to loop the shoe string through the fence of the strap to kinda keep it in place when I amrocking them LOOSE
They feel bulky in my opinion

I like my LB IV's better

but I also Like my Kobe 2 better than LB IV

IMO

any1 have a discount code that could be used to purchase da white/green 1s from nike.com?.......thanks

Nike needs to give BP a job.

Then give him all the shoes in white first.......lock him in his office. Give him food, liquor and xbox 360 and let him go to work

Back
Top Bottom