***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Nice PEs, Solejer. The second pair looks real nice.

6odpwyf.jpg

Like BP, got my first pair - they are growing on me....

they are nice once you get your hands on them.

had jury duty this morning, let me get some food and then i'll throw something together...

EDIT:

Originally Posted by BP the owner

they are nice once you get your hands on them.

had jury duty this morning, let me get some food and then i'll throw something together...

EDIT:
SMFH.....
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Attention Nike- there is a gentlemen on this post code named BPtheOwner who is single-handedly keeping the public interested in the Lebron V's.... and it is better than the ACTUAL releasedproduct...
compensate him well....
pimp.gif

agree what RU said!
BP....u really done a good job on photoshop and color
Today i tried Cleveland Indians V.
BP, finally i know it's not easy. Cuz u tuned many detail parts!

rock deep and those who have these and played ball in them...how did you guys go in regards to fit? true to size?

Hey BP,
in honor of the NFL playoffs and such, how about a Seahawks colorway? Maybe. . . Black or Navy/Blue/Lime, definetly with the toe being lime. I'm sure somedudes would like to see a ******** colorway too.
How long do these PS take you?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

rock deep and those who have these and played ball in them...how did you guys go in regards to fit? true to size?

Yes. They are true to size.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Yeah I went a half size down and the fit horrible....back to the store they go.

The fit kind of reminds me of the ZKII the way that they are so low to the ground

adrian!! haha you responded to the V thread.

Originally Posted by King and Duck

depending on the detail and amount of change anywhere from 15 minutes to sometimes around 3 hours. On average i would say 45 minutes.

sometimes i need to search for materials or logos to use and it's not easy to find ones that will work.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by King and Duck

depending on the detail and amount of change anywhere from 15 minutes to sometimes around 3 hours.
eek.gif
On average i would say 45 minutes.

sometimes i need to search for materials or logos to use and it's not easy to find ones that will work.
Unreal that this kid spends more time on the product than the Nike folks do....

Unreal that this kid spends more time on the product than the Nike folks do....
True^^^ I always wonder why Nike doesn't use this board to recruit passionate people to work for their company...

here's a solid 25 minute piece, even though it doesn't make sense for a Lebron shoe to be in Seahawks colors, enjoy.

the black and red pair with the white sole...wow...I mean its a basic colorway, but its amazing to me how the white sole REALLY makes the shoe look SO muchbetter to me. Reminds me of the II's a lil bit I think

and I like the Seahawks pair...although I AM from Seattle so I guess Im biased

BP, have you considered switching to another template ?

You are still using kenlu's sample pic, which is a little different (strap).

BTW you're doing a great job! I'm loving your colorways, but at the same time I understand Nike wouldn't release most of them because the generalpublic wouldn't buy them. They're great for us lebronheads, sneakerheads etc, but not for regular folks, even those who play bball.

Since we are talking about commitment to LeBrons it took me almost 10 hrs to complete my latest fake guide for the ZLV:
http://nikelebron.net/fakes/fake_lebron_v/

Check it out.

^^^thanks

i used this pic because it is so large and has great detail. i havent seen a picture setup in a studio setting of the actually general releases.

even if there was one i think i would stick to the one i have now because i'm so used to it, and i think the sample strap looks better then the productionstrap.

i do do a lot of things that could never be a general release, it shows people what is possible. i could sit down and do a bunch of tame GR colorways but idont think it would have the
same impact as the more inspired colorways. i think NT would rather see the spectacular, rather then the ordinary...

great job on the fake guide, by the way.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

BP, have you considered switching to another template ?

You are still using kenlu's sample pic, which is a little different (strap).

BTW you're doing a great job! I'm loving your colorways, but at the same time I understand Nike wouldn't release most of them because the general public wouldn't buy them. They're great for us lebronheads, sneakerheads etc, but not for regular folks, even those who play bball.

Since we are talking about commitment to LeBrons it took me almost 10 hrs to complete my latest fake guide for the ZLV:
http://nikelebron.net/fakes/fake_lebron_v/

Check it out.
props on the fake guide.

Thanks BP, that's pretty awesome of you to do that. It looks very hot by the way, I'd be wearing those Saturday if FL had 'em!
Keep it up bro!

i need an opinion about the V, which colorway looks the best? I like both colorways but will only get one...just on the fence about colorway, thought id getsome opinions. The first colorway (white/blue) or the black/reds? just curious, thinking about copping the white/blue but i like how the blk/red has thedetails with the perforated leather.

IMG_0056.jpg
nike-lebron-v-black-crimson-profile.jpg

Where do you guys get all these different Lebrons. I always see different color ways and I've always been interested in the LBJ series but the GR colorsnever caught my eye. Where can I get my hands on a SVSM color way of the Vs?

Thank you ahead of time to anyone who will help.

p.s. BP, your PS are magnificent.

Go to Nike. Com & sign up to become a member & they have them in the members only store. They are not the officail SVSM, but the color scheme is there.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Go to Nike. Com & sign up to become a member & they have them in the members only store. They are not the officail SVSM, but the color scheme is there.

They are official SVSM shoes. With logo or not it's an SVSM shoe. Just like the OSU Soldiers don't have any logos on them, but that doesn'tmake em GR, LOL.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by bmoore34

They are official SVSM shoes. With logo or not it's an SVSM shoe. Just like the OSU Soldiers don't have any logos on them, but that doesn't make em GR, LOL.
The non logo SVSM have promo tags???

Back
Top Bottom