***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Here's an idea, lets release a yankee themed shoe during a Knicks game......

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

How bout they just do a friggin Cleveland Browns edition during the Stanley friggin Cup!!!!!!

DO IT DURING BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by toine2983

17253011_l.jpg

This is the pic Eastbay has on their site.

These aren't the ones coming out on the 8th right? Because the pair Lebron wore on Sunday had a black toe instead of crimson

You will find all the answers HERE

great little explanation and r(e)volution! what does it mean by filled and no fill swoosh? it just looks white to me. i think you forgot to mention thatthe final version doesnt have the lasered or imprinted leather (design) like number 3. im gonna exchange my blk/reds for these for sure!!!

^ filled swoosh means all black check on white background (1 & 2)
empty means white just like the strap (3 & 4)

yeah I didn't mention that but I hope the pics explain what text doesn't... anyway thanks

Originally Posted by HMack007

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

How bout they just do a friggin Cleveland Browns edition during the Stanley friggin Cup!!!!!!

roll.gif
... trust me.... upper Cleveland management is NOT happy aboutit......

news_lebron5-evo-4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These will be classics. It's probably the dopest GR Bron we're gonna get from punk $!$ Nike. I'll buy one at retail and hopefully two morediscounted.

Rudolph

I bet they aren't happy either. Having your hometown hero be a fan of the most hated team in sports. Thats like saying Ripken is a Steelers fan down herein Baltimore

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

roll.gif
... trust me.... upper Cleveland management is NOT happy about it......
Then they should trade him to Brooklyn!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

some more allstar colorways because the catalog pic is just
eyes.gif

for Ru:
and two more:
Thanks BP
happy.gif
... The first was exactly what I had inmind..
pimp.gif
Second could make a run for the OLY's...Third pair wouldmake the ALT Uni's pop though....
smokin.gif
Blk cat bought the Denvercolorway to life with his V's....

you guys are on it man...
pimp.gif

Rudolph

I bet they aren't happy either. Having your hometown hero be a fan of the most hated team in sports. Thats like saying Ripken is a Steelers fan down here in Baltimore

But we dont hate the Yankees.. lol... its just the whole why have our guy wearing something outside of the Cleveland sports teams... which is stupid...

It would be different if Bron liked the Broncos, Bulls, Ravens... teams that stur up heated feelings in Cleveland.... the Indians dont have a true rival tohate... lol

^ filled swoosh means all black check on white background (1 & 2)
empty means white just like the strap (3 & 4)

yeah I didn't mention that but I hope the pics explain what text doesn't... anyway thanks

thanks for the explanation. should have figured that but thanks!

BP you mind telling me where you got the basic pic for those? I try looking on kenlu but I can't find it.

Originally Posted by toine2983

17253011_l.jpg

This is the pic Eastbay has on their site.

These aren't the ones coming out on the 8th right? Because the pair Lebron wore on Sunday had a black toe instead of crimson

You will find all the answers HERE

Thanks for clarifying.

So ESPN during the Cavs/Blazers game that the Yankee LBJV will only be 123 pairs only released in NY.

I really wanted a pair and liked them until I heard that.

was just watching the Cleveland game and that reporter had the shoe and was talking about it. Its only going to be available in NYC and only 123 are beingmade.

I will be driving down to NYC that week
smile.gif

im waiting on the black/white/crimson to release...i already have a pair held thats ready to be bought on the 8th.

Back
Top Bottom