***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

yess got my lebrons
2ug31jm.jpg

^^^^ Yup those look awesome just the way they are to me.....man...if i could get those for under $100 it'd be a no doubter for me.

Originally Posted by oak75raidersas

yess got my lebrons
2ug31jm.jpg

how is the "suede" material? is it suede or some other kind of material? can someone shine some light on that? i like how the blk/red are allleather but is the blk part of the white/crimson/blk leather or suede?

Thanks for the pics tdog.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to get my pair.
happy.gif

wow......thise are the two best looking lebron shoes in a long time.... too bad the navy arent gr
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Nice pics Tdog.... those are clean
pimp.gif
... better without the strap IMO

I totally agree! IMO the stars on the strap makes the shoe look so silly
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

123 Pairs?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ayo F___ Nike

terrible...
smh.gif

forreal
smh.gif

theres no way im lookin for these. they drop on a day im inskool no classes that day

but that price is crrrazy, and exactly how does nike plan on dropping these 123 pairs? are they goin to be in 23 stores in 23 pairs??? will the tax be .23%extra? and im assuming the time stores get them in stock is at 2:30 PM. this whole number play with these players is getting weak now. y can't gilbertarenas do this or T-Mac
laugh.gif
?. idk i have 2 give these some thought, causei still have my white and navy blue 3's.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^ ESPN Reported NY and Cleveland, during the Cavs-Blazers game

question: are they gunna drop it like the 23's where specific stores are confirmed to get them? or are they just droppin them anywhere??

^^^they will probably do pop-up stores like they always do with the limited lebron releases.

I tried my best to take good enough pics for you... enjoy i guess lol

laugh.gif
i guess they're a little stretched out but i definitelyappreciate you going through the trouble man.

NT needs more of this kind of helpfulness.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom