***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Originally Posted by si3n4

Don't like the Fairfax's...
frown.gif

They're awful.
Soldier Fairfax Away >>>>> these

For ALL of those who are asking if the LBJ 5 Yankees will be released in Ohio, my best guess would have to be the shoe store called Next in the Shaker HeightsSquare. I live not far away from Cleveland, and I've been to this store, and I know for a FACT that Lebron shops there. This store gets everything Lebronfirst, and carries exclusives. I wouldn't be surprised if they show up there. Just a little FYI.

Call me a Clown then.. cause I think those joints are Beautiful. Im still holding out hoping I can get a pair. Nice job on these..

Black/red/yellow just doesn't do it for me. But I DAMN sure am in love with these on-court. Might just have to stock up on the black/red.

And I call you a clown all the time cause you can't finish lay-ups off my wild passes....
laugh.gif

^^Touche you BAMMA!! lol

Thats how I feel too but more with the One off's we have on our Squad that don't finish with my mind boggling passes.. lol

billyhoyle and rockdeep, where do you gents hoop at?

ps: how can i get my name back from before the flip to yuku?

The Flip to Yuku took place months ago...lol

We ball at the 24 Hour in Portland. Basically running everyone off the court...Retro Kid and JT (JB Designer) & Keith or Ira (NT local Celebs...)

Keith Provides the Wide Body down low for Rebounds and the Long Ball at the 3 Point line....while Ira provides the Mid Range Jumper

you know what i'd like to see is pics of the zoom lebron V all star. we've seen sketches only so far....

ps: how can i get my name back from before the flip to yuku?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funniest thing since RD's shirt yesterday.

How many GR colorways of the V are left to drop?

I think I'll just be gettin these black/white/reds x 2 or 3....is that 'Dunkman' GR colorway still gonna happen?

Keith or Ira (NT local Celebs...)
I always knew Keith was gonna blow up one day. I'm so proud of him
tongue.gif

So why no invite sent this way? I would like to challenge Keith for that big man spot on the squad
grin.gif

sidenote: yea i know it took place months ago, but i lost my old name and all my posts apparently ... i just wanted them back thats all, and my name really. idont know why it switched but i signed in and voila im now dj flow instead of oxo yzarc oxo. i must have missed something cuz i got billy laughing at mydumbas$. so this is kinda humbling in a sense, but i still want to see if my old user name is still around.

but yea, id like to see the allstars i picked up the black/white/red yesterday too vicious, cant wait to use them. but i think they are the best of the bunchthat weve seen, im happy there arent 40 pair this year ... that weve seen, im still HEATED that we didnt get the HWC Orange 4's last year, they really hurtme with that decision.

id run against you guys but seeing as how you all live in the northwest ... 3500miles away, a NT bball tourney seems a bit rough.

Yo DJ.. email one of the Mods or Admins to see if you can work that problem out. You may not be the only person with that problem....

Digital.. you gotta come down sometime bruh...as sometimes it's PURE Comedy.... Nick gets pissed at Cam.. Nick gets pissed at Keith.. Nick gets pissed at4ft 5 Blonde who tries to D him up!!!! lol

She eventually always takes the L with an elbow...lol

hey guys finally got around to getin on NT btw i noticed the svsms on nikelebron.net but anyone seen the other HS pe V's

Back
Top Bottom