***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The Fairfax uniform made those kids look like Mcdonalds employees

Hasnt that joke worn out yet? Red/Yellow.. Mcdonalds colors.. yea yea.. we got it...

But?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

now THOSE are NICE!!!

finally something with a different color blocking
They look like these with gold accents... those are not very special at all...
grin.gif

I see the St Pat's player is wearing SVSM soldiers....

Scopped up the black/white pair that came out today. Great shoe.

Shoe City was havin a good sale.I could have got both pairs of the white/blue and black/red V's for $150 altogether but I passed...I just wasn't feelinem'.

last time I checked..if you were ballin in highschool..you had to be hella good to wear a McDonald's jersey after the season was finished..

Originally Posted by DsLee559

last time I checked..if you were ballin in highschool..you had to be hella good to wear a McDonald's jersey after the season was finished..

^^Thats one of those replies I wish I had!!!
roll.gif

there's no more online exclusives going on this year for LeBron?..I was hoping maybe an allstar release or something random..I was thinking about lastyears "gold" Zoom IVs..and I was wondering how these would look in wheat with gum soles..and without the strap.

hey did all the footlockers get the crimson/blk/white Vs this weekend? i called all the ones near me in so cal and none of them had them in yet. they had thekobe IIIs, which looked cheap imo. but yea. one guy at footlocker was trying to tell me that he thinks they are east coast editions, he is wrong, right? butyea im assuming a delay in shipment or something? however no one ever told me that they will be getting them when i asked except for one store, but then againwho knows if he is right. can some socal peeps fill me in? (possibly LA area peeps)

one guy at footlocker was trying to tell me that he thinks they are east coast editions
Not 1 single footlocker or footaction over here received shipment yet either .... I believe it's just a delay.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hey did all the footlockers get the crimson/blk/white Vs this weekend? i called all the ones near me in so cal and none of them had them in yet. they had the kobe IIIs, which looked cheap imo. but yea. one guy at footlocker was trying to tell me that he thinks they are east coast editions, he is wrong, right? but yea im assuming a delay in shipment or something? however no one ever told me that they will be getting them when i asked except for one store, but then again who knows if he is right. can some socal peeps fill me in? (possibly LA area peeps)

No footlockers/footactions or anything got them where I am in VA. I ended up getting them from Shoe City.

I went to DTLR, Footlocker, Athletes Foot, and Legends and none of them had them...so its not just a west coast thing.

cool thanks for the update guys!! so i guess footlocker etc should be getting them around monday since one guy at a footlocker told me over the phone that theyare getting them on monday. all the other footlockers had no clue when or if they were even getting them in anytime soon. So id say sometime this weekhopefully. thanks again for the updates from the east.

so i went a footlocker thinking the white/blk/crimsons would drop today even after the weekend but to no avail....also called about 6 stores around the area ofa 50 mile radius and none have received the shoes or some dont even know what im talking about!!! whats going on with the release? has anyone seen them infootlockers or anywhere for that matter? so cal updates would be much appreciated.

i called glendale, ontario, west covina, santa anita, montebello, pasadena, brea...NONE. i forgot but someone at one of the stores told me that they aresuppose arrive sometime this week. any footlocker employee with update or info??? thanks!!

i want thoose ctk v's and soldiers the fairfax home soldiers are nice as well

and to blackcat23 i was at my local footlocker in pa and they had the black/white/red lebrons so i guess be on the look out for the next couple of days

thanks luvdashoes! i called one store again and apparently they came in today or something so hopefully they will have them out by tomorrow when i drop bythere again. thanks again for the heads up and update!

All over D/FW. Saw these at FA in Irving, Hurst, and the Parks in Arlington. All over out here since Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom