***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Much better than the IVs, but thats not hard to do...wht/navy might be copped, but prob not...SVSMs however would be totally different

Loving my black/white/red pair
pimp.gif

lebron5_blk-wht-red-1.jpg

By the way... I owned the V's for a while now, but this is my first casual pair. I balled in my navy's PLENTY, but never wore them on the street and Iwon't unDS China's in the winter LOL. Anyway I wore the Black/White/Red to work 3 days in a row now and must say VERY COMFORTABLE even after 10 hourson feet without a break. Finally a good looking LBJ that I can wear whenever I want. Definitely pleased with the pickup although I had to pay some extra cashbecause PYS.com doesn't ship as GIFT anymore
frown.gif
. Damn customs.

Also,

I would love to own the samples too
lbj5_og_black-white-red8-3.jpg

The inprint is just too
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

More pics at http://nikelebron.net/2008/02/12/nike_zoom_lebron_v_black_white_red_sample_detailed_look/

samps arent bad but the ones that came out are pretty faithful, i actually like the cleanliness of the shoe more, less busy!!! its pretty nice. they ridehigher than the zk3s though, i wore both around my house ... heh,

xx3s coming in tonight im excited, any other kicks coming out that are worth checking out?

Just got a call from my boy and he said NT LA just got the All Star V. Going by later so I can get a peep at them and get some clean pics

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Just got a call from my boy and he said NT LA just got the All Star V. Going by later so I can get a peep at them and get some clean pics

PLEASE let us know ASAP! I've been holding out on spending my money on the Black/Reds just in case theres a quick strike All Star release. Let us knowwhen you know lol. Thanks

i wish the released version got rid of the red stitching and kept the shiny leather at the heel from the sample, it doesn't look as dull

What's the availability looking like on these All Stars? And is that Pink stitching? .... or just bad lighting?

LeBron James - Zoom LeBron V:
A shoe that has seen many versions now gets the All-Star treatment. The grey and blue body is accented with red stitching and eyelets. The blue body is alsostamped with a unique star pattern.

east_20.jpg

east_21.jpg

east_22.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope these aren't an HOH exclusive
eyes.gif

i like it from a design point of view.

the star pattern is nice, and it is something different for a special event

but could i wear it...

...i'm not sure yet

I'd like to see more actual pics of the All Stars but so far I'm not liking them to much. I think the grey kinda adds to much to the shoe thatdoesn't need to be there. If it were all white instead of grey I'd like them much more. Looks like I'm picking up the Black/White's.

Are any of you still seeing the White/Navy's anywhere?? I want a pair of these real bad but am having a tough time finding them in my size (12)........?

Thanks

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Absolutely!-

disappointing........

CTK's, OSU's> ASG V's

No way!
They are too plain. I prefer the All-Star V's, but wouldn't kill for them.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Absolutely!-

disappointing........

CTK's, OSU's> ASG V's

No way!
laugh.gif
.. what do you call THAT garbage up there? ASG IV-Denver II-ASG III- LAAZG-................................................................................................................................................................................................................ASGV

Whoa theres no way I would say those are the best ASG shoe.

These are better than all the pairs that released so far. Can't wait to get my pair

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Absolutely!-

disappointing........

CTK's, OSU's> ASG V's

No way!
laugh.gif
.. what do you call THAT garbage up there? ASG IV-Denver II- ASG III- LA AZG-................................................................................................................................................................................................................ASG V

I didn't compare with the previous ASGs, but with the OSU's and CTK's, which are not that great IMHO.
In comparison with other All-StarBrons I would take the ZLIV and AZG any day over these, but I don't like the II's and III's.

Back
Top Bottom