***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

^I would if I had them. I was going to keep one of the Melo's for myself, but some dude just offered me some money I can't refuse.

how many of you guys actually rock a pair of your HOH exclusives?
*raises hand*

i actually knew the release date..but i had work so i couldnt make it
frown.gif

I wore my Lebron Yankees on the court lik 3x already, I could care less about what a shoe is "worth".

Originally Posted by tdog91184

those orange and blue V's are gonna be a GR right?

I wouldn't count on it. It looks like at this time, the only ones around probably have Sample/Promo tags.
not what I anted to hear.
Nike stop holdin out on the orange LBJ's! I need those....the orange IV's while we're at it too
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Over here sir. The Mr Basketball's feel the same as the GR's. Go figure!

Those Hardwood Classics are pretty appealing...

I tried on a pair of the Black/Crimson/Gold colorway at a Tanger Nike Factory Store, yesterday, and this shoe clearly seems like it's a step above theother shoes in the line. Heel fit is superb and the Zoom Air was executed perfectly (this coming from someone who heartily dislikes Zoom).

Even with all of that, I didn't grab them as I'm interested in seeing what other colorways show up at Outlets, and what other models are going to bequickstrikes, general release, or promos only. Count me in for two pairs of the Hardwoods if they're a general release, and maybe the"Dunkman"-esque color if it hits the outlet stores.

And not that it's related to this thread, but I left with these for $33. Build quality is off the charts, fit/support throughout the heel is wonderful, andthe strap is properly placed. However, the shoe is a bit too bulky under the forefoot, and I'm concerned about the durability of the translucentoutsole....

Not to get to far ahead of myself, but I've been hearing some pleasant things about the VI's.

Fresh iz back wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will raise my hand on this one if I get a pair from HOH I will surely wear them because I don't consider them true PE's. I can honestly say that onlybeen 3 pairs that ever released from there that I've want but when it comes down to my other Lebron PE its much harder for me to wear them but lately havebeen wearing a few because I realized life is to short spend my whole life looking at shoes that are just going to yellow and crumble in the long run and theway things are going on in this world it only takes a second and all that is gone so enjoy the memories while you can.

RU and the Well knowns droppin the MAD SICKNESS on the HS colorways and Im very thankful for that. I love all of em but know Iwont ever get a pair unless a fellow NTer comes through... I really think the YANKEES edition caught the HYPEBEAST bite and looks to be turning out like theTITANIUMS imo, I guess I can kiss those goodbye and HOPE to the SHOE GODS that them HWC will be very much easier to get then those Yanks... PLEASE NIKE give usthose HWC as a GR

man

purchasing those Yankee V's is now on my bucket list, word to the movie

and
smh.gif
@ Nike making them sooooooooooo hard to get...

now I gotta search the land and seas just to find a pair in my size at a REASONABLE price

smh.gif
ridiculous...

that seems to be the nature of the beast with HoH stuff.unless you wanna go into a bad neighborhood,with lots of money and walk out and take the chance,you payridiculous prices.seems kind of unfair.At least if there was a website,it gives people an equal oppurtunity,or at least let us stock locate them and producemore.for christ sakes i wanted the OSU and CTK to play in cuz I love the colors.but not for more than retail.It's a shoe for god sake.

I feel bad for everyone who doesn't have connects for real.

I can't believe Nikelebron.net posted info about the Yankee's being at Boutiques since I was challenged by your Holiness that it wasn't true. Gofigure.

EL, I don't see those HWCs being a GR AT ALL my man... I know how you feel cause you know I love ME some Orange For real.

PO ... You's a fool for that one!!!! LOLOLOLOL... We need BP to keep it right up and thru here!!! lololol

Ru.. nice pic.... gooood night.. mixin the old with the new!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

EL, I don't see those HWCs being a GR AT ALL my man... I know how you feel cause you know I love ME some Orange For real.

frown.gif

<------ sheds a single tear

if anybody gets word on how to get a pair in a 13, feel free to send me a message

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

that seems to be the nature of the beast with HoH stuff.unless you wanna go into a bad neighborhood,with lots of money and walk out and take the chance,you pay ridiculous prices.seems kind of unfair.At least if there was a website,it gives people an equal oppurtunity,or at least let us stock locate them and produce more.for christ sakes i wanted the OSU and CTK to play in cuz I love the colors.but not for more than retail.It's a shoe for god sake.

urm....I'm assuming you're refering to 125th in Harlem. 125th is hardly a "bad neighborhood."

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

that seems to be the nature of the beast with HoH stuff.unless you wanna go into a bad neighborhood,with lots of money and walk out and take the chance,you pay ridiculous prices.seems kind of unfair.At least if there was a website,it gives people an equal oppurtunity,or at least let us stock locate them and produce more.for christ sakes i wanted the OSU and CTK to play in cuz I love the colors.but not for more than retail.It's a shoe for god sake.

urm....I'm assuming you're refering to 125th in Harlem. 125th is hardly a "bad neighborhood."
laugh.gif
Exactly.

Harlem got a face lift years ago. Now white people are trying to take that.

Back
Top Bottom