***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Over here sir. The Mr Basketball's feel the same as the GR's. Go figure!

haha why would they be different? i would expect the performance and the comfort to be the same as any of the grs

Originally Posted by tmac360

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
d8a15ee0a4e8d14b2c516a37a9c995b66bae429.pjpg

if only i could get a pair of these.
ohwell.gif

Some pairs went underground last week. I was a week late through connects and in my size. I love the reto cavs on the V's. I sure would like to see theaway OSU V's

Originally Posted by jpamo415

Originally Posted by tmac360

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
d8a15ee0a4e8d14b2c516a37a9c995b66bae429.pjpg

if only i could get a pair of these.
ohwell.gif

Some pairs went underground last week. I was a week late through connects and in my size. I love the reto cavs on the V's. I sure would like to see the away OSU V's

If only.....
pimp.gif

I apologize for offending anyone when I said a bad neighborhood. I have been to NY once and was in time square the whole time,so i really don't know whatis what when it comes to the city/state,so my bad.But if you go by historical info,Harlem was bad.so i do apologize for generalizing my view.

as for the actual releases,is there anymore GR's or is Nike gonna focus on the S2 and lows now.

^^that's a good look right there, BP...nice job!...you ever think about using a different template that would show the medial side phyposite toe? i guesssomething similar to the HWC's posted above

Are you serious? Man... You should have added to what you sent me! GOOOOD NIGHT.. but I know it's being seen by who needs to see it right now.

I am changing BP SN to QS, cause NOTHING he does is worthy of a GR... Its all Limited Release only Son!

Not to step on the toes of my guy who does these now, cause he's got skills for the PE's we see on Players now...

But BP can def. go toe to toe!

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^^
Get to it homie....
I need a reason to come back to this thread...
laugh.gif

PO
<- PO-you think your slick with that Avy dont cha???
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nah man...
laugh.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif

PM Sent...

Nice PS'es BP....
smile.gif

PO

Originally Posted by BP the owner

came up on some free time this morning, here ya go Ru and PO...

That will do it riiiiight... THERE!
pimp.gif

PO, Rock: What are we going to do with him??? Imagine if he had actual material to PLAY with?
nerd.gif

Game over.....

The Prince who would be King... rest now as we got some other ideas to run by ya....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by BP the owner

came up on some free time this morning, here ya go Ru and PO...

That will do it riiiiight... THERE!
pimp.gif

PO, Rock: What are we going to do with him??? Imagine if he had actual material to PLAY with?
nerd.gif

Game over.....

The Prince who would be King... rest now as we got some other ideas to run by ya....
wink.gif

Shiiiiit....If BP gets in the kitchen it will be a problem....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

You have to understand though, it's more that just making INSANE colorways at Nike....Sooo many other factors come into play....
Nonetheless, all dissapointments will be stopped with the VI......They are definately stepping out the "safe" box with thatone...
The different models/releases set to debut are so creative...

PO

thanks everybody

Rock, i couldn't send you stuff i hadn't made yet

i'll probably work on some more tomorrow...also did some soldier 2s the other day, might give yall a taste...

Wow I wish nike would do another run of the shoes around the area of the schools that would work out sweet for me

IMO the grey is nice,but JB really ruined grey for me so meh.the red on the other hand to me, much more appealing.

Hey Rock,what are the odds of getting a design job at nike,as far as product design i.e. Deciding tech,brainstorming,color swatching,the like...I put in anapplication about 3 weeks back and was just curiou? working for Footlocker just doesn't cut it anymore. The company cares more for money and poor customerservice and not the PRODUCT and knowledge of,to fulfill the customers needs. Makes me sad cuz I really love the shoe culture as a whole and have since i waslike 13,now all I have is sour grapes and figured I needed to follow my gut and apply.

Back
Top Bottom