***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

eek.gif

Holy Poop.

Good night BP...

Nice use of Materials..Is that a Nubuck Upper? If so... WOW.

I'd buy at least 8 pairs of what BP has come up with (cause this shoe *performs*)....and yet not ONE colorway Nike is droppin has me excited.
nerd.gif

Size 16 only? This is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard
I'd rather have 81 Pt. Zoom Kobe I's in a sz. 13....
ohwell.gif

Thanks Nick,

one more for today. if it is possible to make the phyposite different colors, i think this could be a classic:

Holy $$%% BP. Those Black/White/Red's are simply amazing. I would love to rock those. I too haven't bought a single pair of the V's. Just blah IMO.

I am in the same boat as B1LLY HOYLE. There is not a single pair out right now that I "have to have", but there are definitely a few of BP'scolorways that would be a must have for me.

Originally Posted by PO2345

BP.....You are very creative with LeBron colorways...Nice job...
pimp.gif

PO
ALot better than what has/is coming out..
sick.gif
roll.gif

Christmas day shoe:

eek.gif
.... I am withRock on that one... if that is Nubuck and a GOLD patent toe box.... perfect for the CAVS Wine/Gold Uni's...

Happy Holidays....

im looking to get a pair of lebron china's is 220 shipped for a pair a good deal i have not been up on the shoe game for a while. for anyone that has apair how is the quality of the shoe and the comfort?

220 shipped for the China's isn't too bad. I got mine from Asia at 230 when they released. they retailed at 200 in the HOH and overseas both as faras i know. What size are you buying?

Back
Top Bottom