pic from ebay

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Absolutely!-

disappointing........

CTK's, OSU's> ASG V's

No way!
They are too plain. I prefer the All-Star V's, but wouldn't kill for them.
laugh.gif
.. what do you call THAT garbage up there? ASG IV-Denver II- ASG III- LA AZG-................................................................................................................................................................................................................ASG V
agreed!

BP... with any of the pics shown of the Release version do you think you can mock up some alternative colorways? Blue toe's Red Toes.. White Toe options...with your BP flavor added in....

I'd LOVE to see how they COULD have looked.

has the crimson/blk/white released everywhere yet?

i took my blk/red to exchange at a store that had them and they told me that i had to wait at least 7 days before i could exchange them if i didnt have areceipt! what kind of crap is that? ive never heard of that policy before, actually FTL policy is i can exchange if i dont have a receipt, there isnt anylimitations. i didnt say anything about it because they would probably pull the "its OUR store policy etc etc." bull crap, so i figure ill just comeback since im usually in the area anyways. now the waiting game begins and they better not drop the prices on the shoes otherwise ill have to deal with the"pay the difference" bull.

anyways anyone else see them around FTL lately? so cal heads???

for a minute i had to do a double take at your ps BP. the white toe caps look so much better than the actual allstars. hmm what if they had a red outsoleinstead? wonder how'd that look..

Back
Top Bottom