***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

^ Word, imo the perforated upper is WAY better. What nike fails to realize however is that people are hype beasts; if they would have put the logo on therethey would have sold much better.

Ahhh... I got ya...

Yeah.. I think if the color placement was better with that peforated upper, it would have been a hit. However... as you can see with the CTK's... thePatent Leather Toe is just Purrty. That was a good job done on those.

Whats up everyone. I new to NT and to the LeBron game. A few of you know me already from messages I've sent. Just wanted to say whats up to everyone andthanks for all the info I never wouldve have found out anywhere else. Thanks again.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheGame024

Whats up everyone. I new to NT and to the LeBron game. A few of you know me already from messages I've sent. Just wanted to say whats up to everyone and thanks for all the info I never wouldve have found out anywhere else. Thanks again.
grin.gif
Hey man, Welcome

Whats up everyone. I new to NT and to the LeBron game. A few of you know me already from messages I've sent. Just wanted to say whats up to everyone and thanks for all the info I never wouldve have found out anywhere else. Thanks again.
grin.gif
Hey man, Welcome

TheGame024:
grin.gif

Welcome, man.
happy.gif

For future reference, people usually use this guy (
grin.gif
) for sarcasticsmiles, like 'Sure, you grabbed Jessica Alba's boob.
grin.gif
Right,buddy.'

Just a little tip.

grin.gif

Welcome Bro...

If you are a big Lebron fan you can also check out: http://www.lebrontalk.com/

Enjoy the forums.

I've always wanted a pair of dunkman but now that there's a GR pair and I have a chance to get them, i'm not really feeling them.. kinda ironic...maybe if i saw them in person i'd change my mind

^ Same with me, but it's because they're not the right Dunkman colorway.

The Dunkman colorways that was hot (the IIs, IIs, and the GR Soldier Dunkman colorway) was the white/DARK gray/lime green colorway, not the light graycolorway.

I stand corrected the Consumers LOOOOOVE the Birthdays.... at least a few of them do.. Except the masses who didn't buy the one's that all made it to the Outlets.... You do realize alot had to not have been bought to make it to the Outlets right?

But that means a better deal for those who wanted them but for a cheaper price.
I agree with you Rock, if the B-Days would have had the logo they would have moved. I'm kind of glad that they didn't move fast, Iwasn't paying $140+ for them,
laugh.gif
. Personaly though, I don't careabout the logos, I care more about color placement. BP's Dunkmans> "Dunkman" GR's.

I do love my B-Days though, White/Green (
smokin.gif
).

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

I've always wanted a pair of dunkman but now that there's a GR pair and I have a chance to get them, i'm not really feeling them.. kinda ironic... maybe if i saw them in person i'd change my mind
Though I'm not excited about the final product in comparison to what could've been, they do look pretty nice in person.

Thanks for all the love. Haha. Appreciate it. Oh and thanks for the heads up on the smiley faces. I was just happy to finally post something and was almostlate to work so I dropped the first one i seen. Haha. Ya from reading I can tell Rock knows whats up. But my boy Ru hooked me up with some Fairfax a few weeksago so thats my dude. Haha. Well since I can finally post some stuff I'm really really really really looking for a size 12 Fruity Pebbles. I know Ru hasbeen looking for me and I just also wanted to post it. So there it is. Ok its almost 2 in the a.m. over here in Cleveland so I'm going to sleep. Untiltomorrow boys.................

Back
Top Bottom