***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

when i saw this pic a few weeks ago, i tried to pull the ones on my china v's
laugh.gif
good thing i didnt force it.
laugh.gif

118d6wy.jpg

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Evan Turner, David Lighty, and Matt Terwilliger are wearing the Ohio State edition of the LeBron V right now on ESPN, fwiw.

OSU V
08-03-24-MB-0502.jpg

08-03-24-MB-0017.jpg

thx Kenlu.net member, jumpman23 for sharing this great OSU pic website
pic from the-ozone.net/

so are the yankee lebrons going to be released again? because I recall someone saying that it'd be stupid for anyone on here to pay the obscene prices onebay for them because "we'd be silly to think Nike only made 123 pairs." So are they coming out again or was that just all fictitious?

don't know if this has been asked but i'm not going through 73 pages... how do the Vs fit as compared to the 3s or 4s? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

so are the yankee lebrons going to be released again? because I recall someone saying that it'd be stupid for anyone on here to pay the obscene prices on ebay for them because "we'd be silly to think Nike only made 123 pairs." So are they coming out again or was that just all fictitious?

You can say my name.

It was me who said that, and if you saw what Slim Solejer posted last week or before I believe was true.

These have been shipped to boutiques and such in the states, as some other FTL were getting them, but stores argued over which one's would actually begetting them in each state.

So yeah.. you'd be silly to think 123 pairs were produced.

Thanks.

Exactly, but there was goin to be a limited release in other Pop Up Stores in the US as well... but accounts who are on the good side benefited instead.

^I'd like to be on the "good" side, word to the Jedi.

laugh.gif

ROCK: you get my latest email? Has there been bad weather between UT and OR?

can someone please clarify this iss for me. First off I dont want to hate on who got there pair of lebron svsm and ohio states so congrats if you got yours ( Ididnt)... i been calling since last month and all the employees kept saying was that they didnt know when these were gonna release..... now can someone explainhow there was people campping out if there was no release date? sounds a little fishy to me these hoh release need to be more organized .... i called in todayas soon as they got the shipment and they already sold out

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Exactly, but there was goin to be a limited release in other Pop Store in the US as well... but accounts who are on the good side benefitted instead.

there was? so there wont be any? im lost....does this mean im waiting waiting waiting for nothing? maybe i dont get it....
ohwell.gif

does this mean im waiting waiting waiting for nothing?
you and me both brotha.i hate the fact that release dates for highly anticipated releases like yankees,svsm,osu,ctk,etc..are apparently made knownto some and withheld from most of us.that just aint right man.everyone who wants these shoes should have atleast a shot of getting them outside of ebay.

so are the yankee lebrons going to be released again? because I recall someone saying that it'd be stupid for anyone on here to pay the obscene prices on ebay for them because "we'd be silly to think Nike only made 123 pairs." So are they coming out again or was that just all fictitious?

You can say my name.

It was me who said that, and if you saw what Slim Solejer posted last week or before I believe was true.

These have been shipped to boutiques and such in the states, as some other FTL were getting them, but stores argued over which one's would actually be getting them in each state.

Thanks.

lol @ you getting defensive. It wasnt about being able to say your name. I seriously didnt remember who said it. I dont post here often enough to rememberlittle shi like that.

Basically, it seems like you'd have to be lucky to get them now @ regular price, meaning the best option was to go to HOH on the release date (err thenight before anyway) because no one knows which stores will, if they even, get them.

* Well...when you have one store selling 20-25 pairs of each color way then you can't expect many to just post the information b/c dudes can be extremelygreedy with this kind of stuff....esp. when they rely on releases like this for income.

You can say my name.

These have been shipped to boutiques and such in the states, as some other FTL were getting them, but stores argued over which one's would actually be getting them in each state.

Thanks.

lol @ you getting defensive. It wasnt about being able to say your name. I seriously didnt remember who said it. I dont post here often enough to remember little shi like that.

Basically, it seems like you'd have to be lucky to get them now @ regular price, meaning the best option was to go to HOH on the release date (err the night before anyway) because no one knows which stores will, if they even, get them.
Bruh.. it aint that serious. I thought you were bein sideways like some others, so no biggie. Being defensive aint in my stelo, nor do I put enoughenergy into what others think to be defensive.. I just wanted to share the correct info.

I mean those who are upset Yankees didn't come to a place near them can ALWAYS pay the eBAY prices as those won't go anywhere. Its not like theychanged from the day they released them at HoH.

All I am saying is they released at other boutiques shops around as well as Asia, which has been confirmed by our Asia NT counterparts.

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

rockdeep

do u know around what date the yankee lebrons will be released in the other stores?

At their Discretion, as they are dropped shipped.

You can say my name.

Thanks.

lol @ you getting defensive. It wasnt about being able to say your name. I seriously didnt remember who said it. I dont post here often enough to remember little shi like that.

Basically, it seems like you'd have to be lucky to get them now @ regular price, meaning the best option was to go to HOH on the release date (err the night before anyway) because no one knows which stores will, if they even, get them.
Bruh.. it aint that serious. I thought you were bein sideways like some others, so no biggie. Being defensive aint in my stelo, nor do I put enough energy into what others think to be defensive.. I just wanted to share the correct info.

I mean those who are upset Yankees didn't come to a place near them can ALWAYS pay the eBAY prices as those won't go anywhere. Its not like they changed from the day they released them at HoH.

All I am saying is they released at other boutiques shops around as well as Asia, which has been confirmed by our Asia NT counterparts.

Np man. Its all good. My apologies for comin across as an #$*.

In reply to Mez One, I thought the people on this forum actually keep the sneakers. You're telling me that the bulk amount of people here are resellerstoo? If thats the case, thats wack. I want a pair to keep. I thought thats what most NTers do

You can say my name.

Thanks.

Bruh.. it aint that serious. I thought you were bein sideways like some others, so no biggie. Being defensive aint in my stelo, nor do I put enough energy into what others think to be defensive.. I just wanted to share the correct info.

I mean those who are upset Yankees didn't come to a place near them can ALWAYS pay the eBAY prices as those won't go anywhere. Its not like they changed from the day they released them at HoH.

Np man. Its all good. My apologies for comin across as an #$*.

In reply to Mez One, I thought the people on this forum actually keep the sneakers. You're telling me that the bulk amount of people here are resellers too? If thats the case, thats wack. I want a pair to keep. I thought thats what most NTers do
Exhibition A: KampoutKid

^its hard out here for regular folk like us pareng tmac.havent completely given up hope though.cuz at the end of the day thats all a man has.

on nikelebron.net they have posted that boutiques got the yankee's,but they are charging BOUTIQUE prices as well.asfor the ctk's and osu's,i reallythink it sucks they released these and nobody knew the day.so basically everyone is gonna have to pay rape prices for like 74 pairs of shoes.FTL and Nike needto just take the L on this HoH thing already.

Back
Top Bottom