The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Bleed
I'm feelin that "Piano Man" jam alot. Good $*$!  
pimp.gif

S. InterioR

I like your use of the Sade sample on the first joint. I like the feel of it. Not bad 
smokin.gif
. I also like the "Someone's Taking My Love" jam alot 
pimp.gif
. Hope you post that joint when it's finished.

JayWalker

Pretty good track. Like Jetpac said, the only thing holding it back is the mixing. Improve the mix and that joint could really shine. Good stuff nonetheless 
pimp.gif

Plan

Dope $*$! as usual 
pimp.gif

Appreciated. As far as mixing im really new..Really only using the mixer in FL studio and a couple plugins.

Any suggestions for this particular beat? or can any one point me in a direction to do some good reading up on the subject?
I'm working on speakers so i guess i'm gonna need to cop some monitors...

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

Bleed
I'm feelin that "Piano Man" jam alot. Good $*$!  
pimp.gif

S. InterioR

I like your use of the Sade sample on the first joint. I like the feel of it. Not bad 
smokin.gif
. I also like the "Someone's Taking My Love" jam alot 
pimp.gif
. Hope you post that joint when it's finished.

JayWalker

Pretty good track. Like Jetpac said, the only thing holding it back is the mixing. Improve the mix and that joint could really shine. Good stuff nonetheless 
pimp.gif

Plan

Dope $*$! as usual 
pimp.gif

Preciate that homie...Plan that track was
pimp.gif
as usual....

Alan Garner - At first I was thinking the sounds in that beat were gonna be a little annoying, but once it dropped I REALLY liked that joint...good work right there

Bleed - First track is real nice...second one I'm not feelin as much...those vocals are a little too much.

@Alan Garner Track is nice! It feels like a Trap/DubStep beat lol

@bleed05 Prison = DOPE. For the second beat I would throw some High pitched brass on there to brighten it a bit but its a nice grimey track nonetheless.

Here's my latest a finished this afternoon. I've been working on mixing so hopefully this one shows improvement. (it might seem quiet, i exported it @ -12DB, wat volume do you guys export ur tracks at?

Anyways here it is, its an ATL 'swag' beat Rich Kids/Roscoe Dash etc

Plan - Thank you, yeah the beginning kinda drags on for a lil' too long but I was imagining a rapper talking over that part before he starts the verse but idk, it's w/e lol

jaywalker, Thanks for checking it out, that last beat... sounds good but I can't tell if the mixing is any better because the volume is so low lol. What do you export into mp3 with btw? do u just dump it out of protools or what because everything on your myspace page sounds pretty loud and clear. Everytime I upload my beats onto myspace the player distorts the #$+* outta my tracks and thats why I deleted mine. I hate that f'n player lol.

Preciate the feedback everybody...and that definately sounds like a Rich Kids/Roscoe dash joint jaywalker...

Here's Another one, All I've been listening to is Dubstep and psych pop/rock lately so it kinda influenced this one I guess

http://usershare.net/g1xbcaqwkr99
bass drops at 45 sec mark or so

I'll hit people up with feedback whenever yall post some stuff, I think I got two people on last page

That's some shroom music rt there lol....not too sure how I feel bout this track, but imma post it anyways...Go Hard-

A. Garner
Pretty cool track. You brought something different. I really like it.  
pimp.gif

Bleed

Im feelin your joint alot also. Pretty gutta. Good $+*$. 
pimp.gif
 Is Alchemist one of your influences? 

April 9th... but my newer #!$* like that is gonna be on the next tape after the one I'm dropping in April. You working on another tape? That December tape was dope.

Jetpac every beat i hear i like what im hearing!!!!!! keep makin music

check me out

I use reason 4 and an axiom 49, im dieing to cop the mpk 49 tho. thing does wonders with snare rolls and drum rolls!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom