The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ant on social media at al
Really like this dudes approach to life; seems genuinely happy and carefree.

Don’t seem much of that these days; respect.

Further to your point, I checked out his social media and it’s very low key. Only 8 IG posts total and his Twitter is all stuff about the team or family. Different dude in a good way for sure.

I’m sure Lebby is down for another mid-season purge like what happened his last year in Cleveland, but considering what the Lakers have to offer, it’s hard to imagine a major deal materializing that will actually make them better.

Lakers trash but just imagine if the pelicans were the 1 seed right now. Yall would never shut up about it even more than yall already never shut up about the Lakers :lol:. There's no way in hell the Brooklyn Nets are supposed to be THIS much better than Boston right now today after the greatest fleecing of all time by the legend Danny ainge. Dudes just got blewed out by a Spurs team missing DeMar DeRozan and LMA after just getting blewed out by that very same Brooklyn team. And on top of that jaylen brown really tryna grow that boof *** flat top again. How embarrassing is that. I mean my goodness :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. I say we really need to devote more time and energy to that topic especially today and the rest of the season. #deflection #spreadtheslander #bigbostonthread

E039E20A-E40C-43B9-9B8A-65AA1A32AE5D.gif

Lakers trash but just imagine if the pelicans were the 1 seed right now. Yall would never shut up about it even more than yall already never shut up about the Lakers :lol:. There's no way in hell the Brooklyn Nets are supposed to be THIS much better than Boston right now today after the greatest fleecing of all time by the legend Danny ainge. Dudes just got blewed out by a Spurs team missing DeMar DeRozan and LMA after just getting blewed out by that very same Brooklyn team. And on top of that jaylen brown really tryna grow that boof *** flat top again. How embarrassing is that. I mean my goodness :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. I say we really need to devote more time and energy to that topic especially today and the rest of the season. #deflection #spreadtheslander #bigbostonthread

Juelz.gif

Aaaaaaand there it is… definitely hit on my NT Boston-Sucks-At-Everything bingo card again #RentFree****

36458166-E620-4125-AB3A-12632D9735C1.gif

8B4CCAE3-4467-4B49-8E28-98EE535FEA61.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom