The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron playing metaverse 5d chess yall eyes set on checkers mode. This season is just to keep in shape, break a sweat, get some reps in. They're gonna narrowly miss the postseason and then next year *****. Lakers win the lottery and...

61a1dbb1d0d27.hires.jpg

Next year is THEEEE year

LeBron playing metaverse 5d chess yall eyes set on checkers mode. This season is just to keep in shape, break a sweat, get some reps in. They're gonna narrowly miss the postseason and then next year *****. Lakers win the lottery and...

61a1dbb1d0d27.hires.jpg

Next year is THEEEE year
Bron never liked developing talent and he’s damn sure not going to want to do that in LA when he’s got AD and Russ there…so who would they trade that top pick for?

61a1dbb1d0d27.hires.jpg

Next year is THEEEE year
Lakers don’t have their pick and Bron would just trade it anyway like all the other years :lol:

Biggest thing is who can they fleece into taking Westbrook at this point? Maybe trade him for Wall again? Their rigged top 3 lottery pick can get them literally anyone though; Dame, Beal, CJ McCollum, one of the Js in Boston.

Ah I thought about doing the research on if they even had their pick and figured they probably traded it away. Sucks to be them.. Carry the hell on.

Paolo gonna love Detroit

Biggest thing is who can they fleece into taking Westbrook at this point? Maybe trade him for Wall again? Their rigged top 3 lottery pick can get them literally anyone though; Dame, Beal, CJ McCollum, one of the Js in Boston.

Ah I thought about doing the research on if they even had their pick and figured they probably traded it away. Sucks to be them.. Carry the hell on.

Paolo gonna love Detroit
Westbrook is dying in LA. wizards got lucky with that trade.

61a1dbb1d0d27.hires.jpg

Next year is THEEEE year

Another Duke player that will let everyone down in the NBA.

Biggest thing is who can they fleece into taking Westbrook at this point? Maybe trade him for Wall again?

Both Rust and Wall are untradeable IMO. Teams have said they are interested in Wall only if he declines the player option for next year or hits free agency via buyout. I do not foresee him going either of those routes so he is pretty much stuck in basketball purgatory.

Westbrook can at least suit up but we’ve seen how that turns out. I am not sure any team in the league is happy to help the Lakers or LeBron by taking Rust off their hands. Even a poorly run franchise like the Kings, especially after last night. No real moves can be made.

Wasn’t there someone in here this season still claiming AD is as good as Giannis?

I think there was a lot of discussion the night the Lakers and Bucks played and 99% of it was slander. The closest thing to that I can remember is folks talking about how if AD had Giannis’ mentality that he would be a beast and also people saying the biggest difference from them was mental.

Paolo gonna love Detroit
It would have to be a middling team that wants to make the playoffs like the Pacers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom