The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@ Nets today (Saturday) and vs. GSW on Tuesday. Life is about to come at the Suns fast.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford gonna be in hell after this next week. Nets and warriors twice :emoji_alien:

d96f3c7d61f3f7ce01f703b7b8bafac9.gif

Sheriff Jim’s demise is on Kyrie. The lawlessness and disorder Kyrie introduced into the Nets ecosystem is too much for Jim to comfortably manage. aepps20 aepps20 knows what I mean.

McMenamin has been carrying water for Bron and Lakers something nasty lately.
Never seen this. Smug *** folks, who aren't even playing a role like Skip. Sad

Not sure if y’all peeped but that tweet in wavycrocket wavycrocket ‘s post was from 2017 before Bron signed with the Lakers so more than four years ago. Leaving Steph off is egregious but outside of KAT, I’m not sure that list was ridiculous at the time.

LeBron, Kawhi and AD changed franchises and won titles. KD was fresh off a GSW title abs repeated the following year. Giannis leveled up and won a title. Harden got CP3 and was an unfathomable 27 straight missed 3 performance from advancing to the Finals. Russ was coming off a historic season where he lost KD and took Oladipo, Steven Adams and Kanter to 45-50 wins and the playoffs.

In context, that list made sense in the moment. How much one might expect that to change, or stay constant, over four years is a different conversation IMO.

Sheriff Jim’s demise is on Kyrie. The lawlessness and disorder Kyrie introduced into the Nets ecosystem is too much for Jim to comfortably manage. aepps20 aepps20 knows what I mean.

No lies detected. Kyrie or Mikey as Antifa calls him hates Law Enforcement and what they represent. Jim has tried to get KD to make a citizens arrest but Jim will have to start da stop and frisk policy if Mikey doesn't get into into diversion program asap.

"When to supersize it or just be cool with the medium. I usually end up going supersize. When I say usually, I really mean always."

Harden has spent so much time figuring out how to be effective yanking the refs chains and pushing the NBA rule book to it's limits, that he's forgotten how to just play normal, solid basketball.

Jimmy, when you drive to the basket, do it with intentions of actually getting a layup for 2 points for once. Not trying to hook arms and fill the refs into calling cheap fouls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom