The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae Young the best player to come out of Oklahoma since Blake Griffin? 405 stand up. a-friend a-friend Norman is a ****ty town though, last time I was there was when I bought that Optima Hybrid Ex. It's really just time filler on i35 en route to Dallas. Trae also donated 4million to the construction of a sports multiplex which is a big deal. If it's going to be like the one 1 city up in Moore, that's nice

JR Gittens
Sheldon Williams
Horace Grant
Eduardo Najera
Avery Johnson
Stacey King

Good to see the thread is in the Holiday Spirit celebrating Festivus

ezgif-6-2ea31384f823.gif

What’s the threads verdict in vanilla wafers

I remember as a kid having it for the first time at my cousins and then for the first time in life making a judgment on character and decency

What’s the threads verdict in vanilla wafers

I remember as a kid having it for the first time at my cousins and then for the first time in life making a judgment on character and decency
Used in restaurant level banana pudding. The secret is to refrigerate then coat the banana in a little bit of lime juice it keeps them from browning quickly (but doesn't affect taste) and they use vanilla flavored pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk from the red can with the cow on it instead of whole milk

But on their own trash. Hella dry

Used in restaurant level banana pudding. The secret is to refrigerate then coat the banana in a little bit of lime juice it keeps them from browning quickly (but doesn't affect taste) and they use vanilla flavored pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk from the red can with the cow on it instead of whole milk

But on their own trash. Hella dry
the contrast of these posts to the dark sexual ones takes me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom