The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.jpg
Get this garbage outta here

MPJ out for the season with back surgery |l

Last year's run felt special, if Murray didn't tear his ACL, I would have had them as champs. Now injuries are piling up on this team. You hate to see it.

Not to be that guy but it's funny to see how all the black women who came before got peanuts and Paige is signing multi-year sponsorship deals left & right before playing a single minute of pro ball

EYE'M NOT SAYING SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT

You're right and the powers that be should be held accountable for that. However Paige does give homage so I give her a pass.

Not to be that guy but it's funny to see how all the black women who came before got peanuts and Paige is signing multi-year sponsorship deals left & right before playing a single minute of pro ball

I don't really follow college but is she the best player? Is she putting butts in seats a la Zion?

So MJ should have gave him the super max?

I didn't even come close to you saying that you nincompoop. You were clearly mocking a player whose body is breaking down on him at 31 years old and insinuated the governor of his former team would laugh at the situation. That is idiotic, in poor taste and clown behavior but I guess the suit fits in this instance.

I didn't even come close to you saying that you nincompoop. You were clearly mocking a player whose body is breaking down on him at 31 years old and insinuated the governor of his former team would laugh at the situation. That is idiotic, in poor taste and clown behavior but I guess the suit fits in this instance.
Storm a karen foreal
That white p rubbing off on you

Man shut up
(HiFiGIF.cc)_michael-jordan-slaps-malik-monk-on-the-head-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom