The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man shut up
(HiFiGIF.cc)_michael-jordan-slaps-malik-monk-on-the-head-small.gif
Stupid2006

I got the height advantage and I got the reach advantage. Don't do this, man.

Carry on.

“Nincompoop” is a wonderful word that is grossly underutilized. Thank you storm2006 storm2006 :nthat: :lol:
I have a coworker. Toxic personality type. Clear unresolved issues.

He's got issue with another co worker. Last week, he almost spilled out the female dog word. After seeing Nincompoop, emasculating a man in such a simple manner maybe effective but unimaginative.

I remember Chris Jericho used to call folks Bombastic Simpletons. Lol. Truly the mark of a refined, sophisticated mind.

I know we've talked about female head coaches in the near future but how long until we see this in the NBA:

The scrutiny would be OD but I hope it happens and they flourish.

We've got some ways. When Pop was out, they wouldn't even make Becky Hammon the active coach, when she had been there for like 6 years already. It took Pop being ejected and Tim being gone for her to get a little shine.

Some team has to be the one to make the leap. It's a tough decision though. If it's a bad team, they're going to blame the woman. If it's a good team, she won't get credit, and it'll just be hard for a woman to get a good role so quickly.

Missing the point. By all accounts Kemba is the quintessential good guy of the league. Laughing at him breaking down ain't it.
I’m not laughing at him, I’m just saying MJ was right to not give him the super max.

I have nothing against Kemba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom