The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I expect Benjamin to lead us in storming da Capitol again when he won't sit out a season?

Unless yo starts hittin multiple 3’s a game his trade value is what it is at this point , nothing changing except he gon be sulking round the team headquarters :lol: :smh:

Once again Ben been wildin but this could all be over if the team just pulls the trigger and get him outta there, it’s not that complicated…The Sixers aren’t going to “win” a Simmons trade
That's what I've been wondering. Like there has be an offer with at least some value out there you think they'd take by now just to end all this nonsense. So sick of this story.

Part of me wonders what Kobe would be telling Kyrie right now given how close those two were.
Michael Jordan SLAPS Malik Monk On The Head GIF | Gfycat

soulja-boy-drake.gif

You must mean Zach Collins, Dame??????? OKC is already at their Crocodile Hunter PG limit with Giddy.
Zach ain’t sign that extension yet so if the Bulls struggle out the gate it’s an option.

All these trades can be a 3 team. Portland might not want Outback MCW but would take a Halliburton and say Buddy

Zach ain’t sign that extension yet so if the Bulls struggle out the gate it’s an option.

Everyone with this “opinion” about Zach always turns a blind eye to the fact that every move they have made after signing AK & Eversley to run the team has been done directly for Zach or directly from Zach giving it the green light(& helping recruit).

TLDR
It wont happen he’s locked in & so is the team… Zach will be paid in Chicago just not THIS season.

Everyone with this “opinion” about Zach always turns a blind eye to the fact that every move they have made after signing AK & Eversley to run the team has been done directly for Zach or directly from Zach giving it the green light(& helping recruit).

TLDR
It wont happen he’s locked in & so is the team… Zach will be paid in Chicago just not THIS season.
1633977769155.jpeg

TLDR
You do know Eversley was also apart of the FO that drafted -name redacted- in Philly. There’s a definitely a connection

Im not saying it’ll happen but if things start sideways it ain’t out of the realm of possibility

All these trades can be a 3 team. Portland might not want Outback MCW but would take a Halliburton and say Buddy
If Chicago struggles Zach is gonna be testing the market regardless, no?

Seems risky for 1 playoff run with him. You’d pretty much have to win the title to ensure he re-signs. Pretty high stakes.

any reason why kyrie not playing sixers tonight since its in philly ?

not that it matters since its pre season but damn what a mess

appreciate it fellas

was hoping i can catch him live for a few qrts

looks like Isaiah Joe running PG tonight for my sixers

Dame to Philly even makes more sense than SGA :lol:

but that’s on dame requesting out and giving Philly as an option

but Philly might as well wait around and see if that actually happens, since it’s their best play with the current trade options

You do know Eversley was also apart of the FO that drafted -name redacted- in Philly. There’s a definitely a connection

Im not saying it’ll happen but if things start sideways it ain’t out of the realm of possibility

Like I said blind eye … those connection via ME is the reason bulls got Vooch then in turn demar. We don’t get demar without zo … who was sealed up by Zach. All these moves are from Zach or to the direct benefit of Zach. Why would he leave a situation catered to him for Philly. Please make it make sense. They could start 0-20 & it wouldn’t happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom