The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could've made the argument that Simmons to Chicago-LaVine to Philly was the perfect trade for both teams prior to free agency.

Just because it doesn’t make sense to YALL doesn’t mean something ain’t on the table. Outback MCW has value but real trades can’t get offered til December when ppl are available

• Haha
Reactions: MVP

Born 15 years too late.

5 teams in 6 years...

200w.gif

I’m disappointed that Ben is deciding to put his tail between his legs and come back for the pay check. I kinda liked the clarity in the team structure coming into the season. Now it’s all blurred again and Ben will be more of a distraction to the team just by being around and taking away minutes.

on one hand, he may play at 50% effort and hurt the team. On the other hand, he may improve his FT % increasing his value.

But knowing the type of person he is, nothing would have improved in his game or mentality and will be hiding in the dunker spot most possessions.

I’m disappointed that Ben is deciding to put his tail between his legs and come back for the pay check. I kinda liked the clarity in the team structure coming into the season. Now it’s all blurred again and Ben will be more of a distraction to the team just by being around and taking away minutes.

on one hand, he may play at 50% effort and hurt the team. On the other hand, he may improve his FT % increasing his value.

But knowing the type of person he is, nothing would have improved in his game or mentality and will be hiding in the dunker spot most possessions.
Breh, your avy but also the fact that it portrays him attempting a jumper to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom