The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*icannothooptho

Your favorite player agrees with me :pimp:
FBE411DF-2BCA-4568-973E-77B175B2304D.jpeg

Y’all both WILDING

several reasons one being teams like POR don’t get franchise type players too often. mess around and become the Sac Kings

So just stay below average while Dame grows older and you guys get progressively worse? Nah man, you guys have to blow that up and start over. It’s a wrap.

The Kings put themselves in that position with terrible draft selections, that’s their fault. They had the opportunity to get better.

I very much dislike how the NBA is going about this Zion thing. He was overweight from the jump but no one cared, and now its become a mess of fake concern and ridicule.

Truly nasty business

CJ dont personally move the needle enough for me

he gets a **** load of shots up in portland for obvious reasons

he wouldnt even come close to that if he played for this current sixers squad with a simmons/cj straight up trade

he scores sure but tbh i dont see him continue being a 20 point scorer if he got here maybe 14-15

but thats just me

I very much dislike how the NBA is going about this Zion thing. He was overweight from the jump but no one cared, and now its become a mess of fake concern and ridicule.

Truly nasty business

Listen I love Zion but he was def not this big man when he got drafted. Zion really needs to chill. Or get out of New Orleans.

Btw, how are you blaming it on the NBA tho? What did they do? :lol: :lol:

Listen I love Zion but he was def not this big man when he got drafted. Zion really needs to chill. Or get out of New Orleans.

Btw, how are you blaming it on the NBA tho? What did they do? :lol:
"The NBA" meaning the collective community. my bad.

So just stay below average while Dame grows older and you guys get progressively worse? Nah man, you guys have to blow that up and start over. It’s a wrap.

The Kings put themselves in that position with terrible draft selections, that’s their fault. They had the opportunity to get better.
let me guess the knicks could use him :lol:
but seriously they are going to blow it up and retool around dame

CJ dont personally move the needle enough for me

he gets a **** load of shots up in portland for obvious reasons

he wouldnt even come close to that if he played for this current sixers squad with a simmons/cj straight up trade

he scores sure but tbh i dont see him continue being a 20 point scorer if he got here maybe 14-15

but thats just me

nah he’s easily getting 20. That man is very good in pick and roll and he can play off the ball. If he’s getting 20 next to a high usage perimeter guard, he’s getting 20 with Embiid. His thing is he doesn’t really get to the foul line

nah he’s easily getting 20. That man is very good in pick and roll and he can play off the ball. If he’s getting 20 next to a high usage perimeter guard, he’s getting 20 with Embiid. His thing is he doesn’t really get to the foul line
So Thybulle was said he could average 10 ppg and now CJ would only get 14 ppg

Makes sense

Truly nasty business
"The NBA" meaning the collective community. my bad.

I don't have time to search or re-create the pic stitch but there has been a noticeable difference between Media Day Zion every season and now he appears to look even heavier. We would have to go back and look at receipts to confirm but I feel confident that there were many folks who were concerned about Zion's weight/conditioning on top of that injury at Duke. I am not sure what you mean by "fake concern". I don't think anyone was or is concerned that he's going to die or anything but I think there has always been concern about his weight, it's effect on his body given his style of play and how it might affect his career especially given his injury history. These images and reports are literally cause for concern IMO. The ridicule just comes with the territory in 2021, unfortunately.

I really don’t like how the Pels are handling him :smh:

Yeah, they definitely share a part of the blame here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom