The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must not hoop. Every semi competitive run i’ve had it was Kobe’s on feet for the majority

Maybe location.

I'm out here in Cali and (of course) saw a ton of kobes where ever we ran.

Might be different for him.

418D1C56-5C00-4094-B139-2F07156B64B4.jpeg

My mom gave me a set of these wristbands tonight for Hannukah. Why? I don’t know. Where did they come from? I don’t know. Am I going rock them all the time now? Yes. Yes I am.

Man you white?!?

Maybe location.

I'm out here in Cali and (of course) saw a ton of kobes where ever we ran.

Might be different for him.
Kobe's are popular on the court everywhere. I'm just not into them nor have I hooped in damn near 2 years.
They definitely are. They were designed for him as his first signature shoe.

I had to look it up myself. They're considered a pre-signature but not officially part of the Nike Kobe line.

Nah man. Kobe’s we’re the hotter, better performance shoe, and definitely most worn shoe wayyyy before he died.

I don’t think so cuz he’s a rookie and they rarely contribute to winning basketball, especially at the start of seasons…The Rockets were playing as expected with Green in the lineup
Yep. They’re winning cause they got rid of that stupid *** 2-big lineup, and cause they incorporated two actual shooters on the floor at various times (Mathews/Brooks) instead of guys that need a hemisphere of space to have a 50/50 chance of making shots from deep, not cause Jalen isn’t playing.

Between this and the Kyrie thing there are no lines anymore every ideal mated from every corner

When you seen BLM folks side by side in support with MAGA folks at that storm the Nets arena rally for Kyrie that’s when you know everything gone to ****

Not even sure what to make of anything anymore everything blurred

Peter Thiel influence is crazy right now. Low key the ringmaster to a lot of this madness.

It is kinda ironic that he spends his time judging and chastising athletes when his son stabbed his neighbor over some trash cans

The son of NBA Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Adam Abdul-Jabbar, was sentenced to 180 days in jail and two years of probation on Thursday after stabbing his neighbor in 2020. According to TMZ Sports, Adam Abdul-Jabbar pleaded guilty on four counts, including two counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

In July 2020, Adam Abdul-Jabbar stabbed Raymond Windsor, 60, several times in the back, head, neck and abdomen. The stabbing occurred after Windsor told Adam Abdul-Jabbar to assist his grandmother with the garbage cans. Following the stabbing, Windsor suffered a skull fracture and brain bleeding.

TMZ Sports reported that Adam Abdul-Jabbar was potentially facing years in prison with the aforementioned charges. As such, Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer told TMZ Sports that the verdict is a "miscarriage of justice" and added that Adam Abdul-Jabbar should've received a larger punishment for his actions.

"This slap on the wrist is an absolute miscarriage of justice," Spitzer said. "The Orange County District Attorney's Office vehemently objected ... because we believe the complete disregard for human life over a dispute over trashcans is so egregious it warranted prison time."

In addition to the charges, Windsor also filed a civil lawsuit against Adam Abdul-Jabbar.

brazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom