The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA players are dropping like flies. I know some of them who were on the fence before getting the vaccine are even more skeptical now testing positive. Even though it doesn’t work that way. Huge NBA outbreak

Hawks down 2 starters and Nate finds a way to play 10 guys anyway :lol: almost none of whom play defense.

What an extremely mediocre 27 games it’s been. Nate legitimately feels like he has 12 rotation players on this team :lol:
Delon Wright be out there for 14 minutes a night just to move the ball up the court and do nothing else, Lou Williams be out there for 14 minutes to miss fadeaways. I legit can’t believe there is a reason we can’t at least see if sharife can give us something different. Gallo credit to him he shooting well again but he’s probably the worst defender on the team yes worse than Trae and it hurts us more cause he’s a big man. His only good defense plays are fouls :lol: why can’t we at least see what Jalen Johnson can do?

lebron gassin you up= kiss of death.
that boy is gone

07C06343-6F27-4C2F-B0B7-2D17A9BCFF73.jpeg
1EF8CBFF-BEA5-4507-904F-873E7B11F5E8.jpeg
1C5F6983-960F-4E81-A186-B8A977ED1E42.jpeg

622ee42a5c9cc1054fc19c2a4950e698--the-wire-drama-series.jpg

N’s was WILDIN there and Houston :lol: :smh: , but the league def going back to Vegas they too invested in that place already
Did you go? I was there, I worked actually. I volunteered at the Jam Fest, if you went to the dunk rim booth/exhibit with all the different sized rims, I was working that. Didn't get into no shenaniganz AND that was the time I had taken that sketchy supplement and had me ready ready too, but I didn't even know about shenaniganz at the time. I was just shopping and eating. I did see and get all the party flyers all over my car. Let them come back to Houston again or Dallas though. Went to New Orleans the next yr, was super lame. Everything was so spread out and I even went to all 3 nights' games and the arena wasn't even 1/2 capacity

Bro they said all you gotta do is test drive a Kia SUV and you'll get 2 free lower bowl tickets to a clippers game :lol:. That's a deal!
I didn't have an SUV but I should get a suite just off the strength of an 84 month payment. KIA was eating off your boy. I should get to meet Blake Griffin and throw him an alleyoop too, then he can write me a check for the 21k negative equity. Lowkey those new SUVs are nice though

meh, a behind the back and a hesi into an off hand layup. You can catch that combo anywhere basketball is being played. 3 stars

Milwaukee made the right decision to not pay Brogdan. He’s solid but he doesn’t seem to move the needle, plus he seems to get dinged up every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom