The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he? Thought he said he would make changes to some of the Covid mandates.
He said that while he was running but they asked him after he won and he said he wouldn't
After he won it was probably explained to him why that would probably be a bad idea
That was for the old restrictions though. Idk about the new ones DeBlasio is instating before he leaves

Steph Curry over the last 7 games
Screenshot_20211214-071600.png

Still not telling the full story, man. He's 43/40 through 26 games. That means shooting roughly 50/45 over the remaining 55 games puts him right back at his career averages. That isn't absurd to think he can do do that given his previous season and this slump/what many of us believe is causing it (force feeding and atypical offensive flow for GSW)

Still not telling the full story, man. He's 43/40 through 26 games. That means shooting roughly 50/45 over the remaining 55 games puts him right back at his career averages. That isn't absurd to think he can do do that given his previous season and this slump/what many of us believe is causing it (force feeding and atypical offensive flow for GSW)
The story is Steph Curry over the last 7 games :lol:

Yet we keep doing the same thing to end the third and start the fourth it doesn’t make sense it clearly isn’t working
If we know this, how the hell doesn’t he. We could be 3 or 4 games above .500 right now if we start the 4th strong instead of making Trae try to be a hero every night when he finally checks back into the game. We need to put together a package for a 2 or 3 that hunts for their own shot aggressively. Reddish+? Okongwu and Hunter are coming back too so it’s time to trim this roster.

Simmons won't solve the laker's problems, but they should do a swap cause I have Ben in fantasy in a 12 man league and I need him to play.
despite Simmons having issues, I believe he is a better fit for the Lakers since his problem is his individual offense which can be offset with other players. although, what's in it for the Sixers? yeah sure Westbrook can be dependable on individual offense but the guy's efficiency is so-so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom