The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Kai trusted the medical field and doctors when he got knee surgery..hand surgery...nose surgery...ankle care...

How did he know they weren't gonna harvest his organs?!?

I feel like they had to have administered some kind of drugs...was he just rawdogging surgery like son in passenger 57?

There's really no logic with the anti-vaxxers.

Through work I became aware that many organ transplant programs around the country are making COVID vaccination a condition for staying on their transplant waiting list -- they don't want to give an organ to someone who might shortly after transplant get COVID and die from that. And some patients who need transplants are complaining loudly about it.

Like, they'll trust a doctor to put an entirely new heart or kidney in you, but not trust them that the COVID vaccine is a good idea. Makes no sense.

I wonder if Kai trusted the medical field and doctors when he got knee surgery..hand surgery...nose surgery...ankle care...

How did he know they weren't gonna harvest his organs?!?

I feel like they had to have administered some kind of drugs...was he just rawdogging surgery like son in passenger 57?

Through work I became aware that many organ transplant programs around the country are making COVID vaccination a condition for staying on their transplant waiting list -- they don't want to give an organ to someone who might shortly after transplant get COVID and die from that. And some patients who need transplants are complaining loudly about it.

Like, they'll trust a doctor to put an entirely new heart or kidney in you, but not trust them that the COVID vaccine is a good idea. Makes no sense.

I may be a bit more ignorant here, but is Kyrie's hesitancy because of the lack of trust with the healthcare system? Or is it because his freedom of choice was threatened? Or is it because he wants to go against the grain?

I thought he said he’s still doing his own “research”. Which is code for I’m waiting to see how many people die two years from now.

I may be a bit more ignorant here, but is Kyrie's hesitancy because of the lack of trust with the healthcare system? Or is it because his freedom of choice was threatened? Or is it because he wants to go against the grain?

I guess we don't actually know because he hasn't come out and stated his reasoning expressly. When asked about vaccination, etc., he's just said "respect my privacy". We're just speculating on his reasoning based on things he's liked on Social Media and other cryptic comments from him. It's probably a bit of all of the things you mentioned.

Yeah I don't understand their opposition to prevention but investment into treatments coming from the same pharma companies and implemented by the same doctors. That's a bit of a logic gap.

Antivaxxers are super annoying with their analysis of the Kyrie case. First. they keep saying the NBA is mandating player vaccines. They're not, it's the Nets choice. Second they're acting obtuse about how incredibly disruptive it would be to have a guy that can only play on the road. Third, it actually hurts the Nets pockets that a player who fans would want to see can't play at home (and help generate revenue through ticket and jersey sales).

need LA, NY to not allow unvaccinated visiting players to play or practice.

Need Maga Porter Jr. to get shut down too.

istockphoto-1161545507-612x612.jpeg

Just awful people. Quick to trust doctors for Da sniffles but need to do their own "research" for a vaccine.

Depends on the day gang. What ever is contrary to what the other side is saying is the argument of the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom